Stevenage Predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stevenage Predictions

May 14, 2015
Would be happy to come away with a 1-1 draw this weekend. Starting positively is the key and not conceding early goals.

Jul 3, 2013
Considering Stevenage are struggling to score goals then I hope we can get the 3 points as I fancy us finding the net a couple times.

1-2

I see yeovil won on Tuesday night without even having a shot on target :greensmile:

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
I'd like to simplify that pro-sports is all the same "tough" impro show journey. I'm saying, the need to captalise when the going's good, and block the blows when the fan's ablasting. Murray, the racket Scot, made an astute comment this week for me, against a tennis adult-baby out in that-there US, said someething similar to take the maximum in the games when it's gifted.

And back to here&now, as a Cambridge fan remarked today, for auto promo, when things are going your way, you need a win.

So this is happenfact an important opportunity for a win. Saturday after, in Buckshire, everything will be okay for a draw.

This Saturday, win needed.

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
I'm going tomorrow, I hope for 3-0 awesome display but knowing my luck we will probably lose, got to happen at some point and bound to be when I'm there x

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Win!

1, 2, 3...don't care as long as we bring home the bacon.

Or, if you're a veggie...bring home the broccoli!

:lol:

Jul 3, 2013
I see they have their goalkeeper on international duty so Chris day is between the sticks, knocking on 41 years of age these days !

M

MikeN

Forest of Dean Green":68p202nb said:
I doubt it will be free of goals, given our current free scoring record, so I predict 21 nil to us with a couple ruled out for offside.

It's good to see someone keeping a level head amongst all the hyperbole.

Nov 22, 2006
1-1 got a funny feeling that tomorrow will put a little dampener on the feel good feeling around the club at the moment, and there's just something about Stevenage