Stoke tickets (sold out) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke tickets (sold out)

Aug 30, 2006
Millwall dont want a wall of Green noise that's why they wont give out additionals I reckon....could be a key game for both sides!

Apr 15, 2024
Still awaiting argyle to announce on their website are they expecting more to be released this week?
No more being released according to the ticket office lady that called me this morning. I'm absolutely gutted. I bought two on Friday for me and my 8 year old but because they weren't next to each other (there weren't 2 together available) they've cancelled the order. We're on the last day of our holiday so I haven't told him yet 😞.

Reactions: Piran77
Sep 16, 2023
In the unlikely event a spare single ticket comes available, even at late notice as I’m Midlands based, please msg me as I’ll bite your hand off! Cheers

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I haven't bought any tickets. I did buy a cheese sandwich and a Wispa from Asda in Estover earlier though.
How dare you! I’ve been going to Asda every day for 5 years to get my lunch and somebody had the nerve to buy the last cheese sandwich before I could get there, I’m complaining to Asda sales and marketing as it’s just not fair.🤬

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Don’t understand you can’t pick tickets up at Stoke but you can pick up duplicate tickets at Stoke

May 9, 2023
Bere Alston
Have a look on Stoke city website/ match day tickets,there are thousands available for home fans but you can’t buy any! 30000 capacity and it’s never full!
No wonder the club is on such a mess.

Jan 6, 2004
Have a look on Stoke city website/ match day tickets,there are thousands available for home fans but you can’t buy any! 30000 capacity and it’s never full!
No wonder the club is on such a mess.
Its not that unusual for the away end to be full without the ground being full to capacity with home tickets restricted to those already registered with the club is it? Has happened at HP many times (not recently of course!)

May 9, 2023
Bere Alston
The Stoke city shareholders must like seeing empty seats week in week out.
Obviuosly very astute business men……not!
It’s not that unusual for the away end to be full without the ground being full to capacity with home tickets restricted to those already registered with the club is it? Has happened at HP many times (not recently of course!The ole

Jan 6, 2004
It may not be easy to configure the ground to create a bigger away end in terms of security and segregated facilities etc? (Just a guess)

May 9, 2023
Bere Alston
The whole away end at Stoke could be given to away fans when the demand is that great.(no segregation needed)
Different story at home park atm as the demand for home tickets is so great.
Totally not the same story at Stoke city,30,000 capacity 22,000 average gate at the most poor business sense on their part.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Millwall dont want a wall of Green noise that's why they wont give out additionals I reckon... .could be a key game for both sides!
Maybe not - but I think there's a good chance it could be verging on a 'dead rubber' if we win or even just avoid defeat on Saturday and Millwall do the same against Sunderland (who have scored only twice in their last 5 at home). In that case both teams might be quite happy with a draw .... or at least number one priority will be to not lose.

Reactions: LipsonJock
Oct 5, 2022
Although many are empty every week a fair proportion of those are allocated to non attending season ticket holders, it was the same at the Hawthorns earlier on in the season. Agree it is pretty galling for those who cannot get a ticket. Much talk on here about the riches we could get from Sky but this means there is less need or incentive for clubs at this level and above to get more supporters into the ground.