Tats. | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tats.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
He was at the Argyle U18's yesterday in Newton Abbott and then last night he was at Falmouth watching Falmouth Town at Bickland Park

Last edited:
  • Applaud
Reactions: IvyG and pastyboy

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
He was at the Argyle U18's yesterday in Newton Abbott and then last night he was at Falmouth watching Falmouth Town at Bickland Park

Falmouth Town versus who?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 2, 2016
I think we have to take into account that Japanese culture is very very different to ours, with strict rules on respect, manners and behaviour. For example, you wouldn't see people eating food in the street. It must be quite a culture shock, especially as football is in itself a culture apart from the mainstream. You can learn about things and prepare yourself, but I've no doubt some of the things he has experienced will be quite shocking to him. Plus he comes from a fairly remote area. It will have been a steep learning curve. Can you imagine how some of us might find it if the boot were on the other foot? It can be very disorienting to be immersed in a strange culture especially if you don't speak the language. He's very brave.
I think he's mentioned he's been regularly bullied during his life in Japan, so you get bad apples in every country it seems. As he said, it is sad, but he's seen it all before

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Gillesphey, Butcher and Mayor all turned up to watch the Hull game.

View attachment 15270
Wow..... That's a fantastic testament to the bond that team had. It's not like Plymouth is a short drive from anywhere or a couple of stops on a trainline for any of them. THAT is why the whole was so much more than the sum of the parts. Let's pray the next manager gets that.

Last edited:
I have to repeat yet again, we (Pasoti) paid his flights.

He's a landscape gardener by the way.
Kon'nichiwa Ian and when does the dear boy go back? I would like to send him a copy of my book. ;) A volunteer carer from Japan is in a group photo from the earlier Championship promotion and two other Japanese volunteer carers are in a photo as Argyle are massive in Japan. (y) In turn Tats might like to meet up with some other pasty lovers who have stayed at my house in past over the years upon his return to Japan. :love:

Reactions: saxman

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Surely there can now be absolutely no doubt that this lad has special powers? Last season he jets in and ensures promotion. This season, PASOTI jet him in (and back) and he does the business again, single-handedly reversing our fortunes. It is too uncanny to be mere coincidence.
And just to make his stay perfect, I have seen a really lovely photo circulating on line of him and Dan Scarr. Two heroes in a single shot.
Tats' presence led to one of my favourite moments in more than 60 years of following Argyle's fortunes. It was last season at Shrewsbury, with the entire away end giving their rendition of the chorus of 'the Vapors' 'Turning Japanese'.