Team, score and everything else Donny (match thread) | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team, score and everything else Donny (match thread)

E

Ed east stand

Sitting here in the sunny Highlands with the sun shining in clear blue skies has been rather enjoyable today.
Me and Junior went to watch a testimonial for a former Ross County player at lunchtime then it was quickly home to watch live updates on the internet of the game.
Absolutely delighted for Derek, the club and all you Argyle fans. All 3 points are welcome but some are really significant and the result today was huge.
I know the saying goes 'one game at a time', but Argyle have momentum now.
Onwards and upwards folks.

Sep 23, 2005
Green Army tremendous too. Nerves jangling and couldn't sit while watching but great effort and result. What a brilliant goal.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
i predict a 1-0 win, bradly header from a carey corner around the 50th minute

Dec 4, 2012
Ed east stand":19pouk5p said:
Sitting here in the sunny Highlands with the sun shining in clear blue skies has been rather enjoyable today.
Me and Junior went to watch a testimonial for a former Ross County player at lunchtime then it was quickly home to watch live updates on the internet of the game.
Absolutely delighted for Derek, the club and all you Argyle fans. All 3 points are welcome but some are really significant and the result today was huge.
I know the saying goes 'one game at a time', but Argyle have momentum now.
Onwards and upwards folks.

Thanks Ed. Your kind comments are much appreciated.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Whilst Oscar will cover we are desperate for 2 new fullbacks.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It was another prefect away performance. Sit deep, keep the two full backs deep, deny the space and play on the counter-attack.

We have that extra quality that wins tight games - an excellent keeper, a strong centre-back, a midfielder that keeps things ticking over and in Carey a player who can deliver the perfect set-piece.

We may not be the most dynamic and attacking team but when it matters we have that extra quality to win a game.

It's also another game where the zonal marking system at set-pieces has kept a clean sheet. Since this system was introduced against Exeter we haven't conceded from a corner, whereas previously we were shipping a lot of goals from corners.
Another benefit of the trip to Spain.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Ade the green":3ldramka said:
xmastree":3ldramka said:
Biggs":3ldramka said:
We're getting to the point where we could lose every game and still conceivably go up.
I think we may already have reached that point.
Doncaster obviously have.
:)

Conceivably, yes; but Stevenage would need only 13 points from 21 if that happened. (Barring some heavy defeats amongst Stevenage's none-too-arduous 13-point run, goal difference would take care of itself if Argyle lost all remaining seven games, leaving them on +12 at best with Stevenage already on that total.)

Oct 31, 2015
Been working on my sons house all afternoon and stayed clear of all media as I was v nervous today. What a result from the Greens. Well done all and to the travelling Greens. Now to watch the game. :)