Thanks and good luck from Norwich... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thanks and good luck from Norwich...

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think I might have had a photo taken with you outside before the match Keith? :thumbup:
Thanks for coming down mate :clap: :clap: :clap:

300264_266484670049461_100000637902538_899076_2096999680_n.jpg

Oct 30, 2006
First match I ever saw was against Norwich in the late 50s - the year we won promotion from the 3rd. Pretty sure Norwich won 0-1. I believe it may have been the same year Norwich reached the semi-final of the FA cup - losing 1-0 to Luton in a replay. I remember feeling gutted when they lost and after that the Canaries were my second favourite team - behind Argyle of course. Used to know their team by heart in those days and still remember a few. Terry Bly, Terry Alcock, Ron Ashman, Ken Nethercott, Jimmy? Hill.

P

PASTIE

Superb. Thank you from me too - and cracking write up on your forum. We need to get these circulating to the National Papers; then print them all up and deliver them to the door of the producers of the Football League Show.

B

Barclaystand-NCFC

Cobi Budge said:
I think I might have had a photo taken with you outside before the match Keith? :thumbup:
Thanks for coming down mate :clap: :clap: :clap:

No that's not me, that's the other city fan I bumped into, said he lives down your way.
Sparksy took a picture of me and tweeted it.

Thanks for everyone's kind words about everything I've written. Just hope it all helps the cause.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
I was sat right behind you and also shook your hand! :greensmile:

"Delias got a special brew, lets be avin' you!"

Hi Keith,

Firstly thanks for coming down and supporting us during a desperate time for PAFC. It will not be forgotten. Also, thanks for posting about it on your forum. There are some photos just posted on the 'trust photos' thread that you might like to see. Feel free to post on your forum if you want.

Cheers

Aaron

B

Barclaystand-NCFC

Good pictures there. For the curious amongst you I'm on the left in the picture of the two Norwich fans.

Have linked to them on the pink-un forum. The more who see these pictures and the videos the better I think.

N

northcountryboy

Barclaystand-NCFC":3m3aevwy said:
Would like to say thanks for everyone who made the whole day yesterday so enjoyable.

Never expected to get such a warm welcome, I've never shaken so many hands before, or had so many people offer to buy me a pint!
The Fans fest was brilliant, top marks to all those involved in organising it.

Thanks to the stewards who made an exception to the rules for me and let me transfer from the grandstand at half time to join in the antics in the Devonport end. Also thanks to your guy on the microphone at half time for giving me a mention, wasn't expecting that!

Was fantastic standing amongst a mixture of fans with everyone singing for the same cause, fantastic atmosphere. Was amazing to have you all singing 'Stand up for the Norwich fan' to me, and really loved singing 'Stand up for the football fans' too.

Yesterday was what football should all be about, proper football fans, and proper players too. By that I mean players that want to play, and not those just turn up to take home tens or hundreds of thousands a week.

At the end of the day it was one of the most enjoyable football days out I've had. Thanks once again to every Argyle fan, and every other clubs fans, who made the day what it was. Well worth every penny and every minute on that damned train!

Brilliant result too, great to get a win with a clean sheet as well. Here's to hoping that it's the start of better times for Plymouth Argyle.

Am already wondering if I can make it down to the next Fans Reunited day on the 8th??
Maybe, but I'll get on the pink'un forum later and let them all know how good it was to take part.
Hopefully there'll be more Norwich fans supporting you on the 8th.

Good luck Argyle!

Cheers, Keith.

Thanks Keith. Top man!