The best loan player 2014-2015? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The best loan player 2014-2015?

Best loan player 2014-2015?

• Zak Ansah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Bray

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Tom Flanagan

• Tarieq Holmes-Dennis

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Gethin Jones

• Andy Kellett

Votes: 13 9.5%
  • Olly Lee

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Anthony O'Connor

Votes: 76 55.5%
  • Bobby Reid

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Drew Talbot

Votes: 26 19.0%

• Total voters
Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
MannameadGreen":3fr5r51g said:
It's O'Connor by a considerable distance. He's the obvious choice, and he's the obvious choice for a reason. Don't try to overcomplicate it or seem more intelligent by voting for someone who was only here for nine games.

Bobby second, Talbot/Kellett third.

I don't think anyone is trying to seem more intelligent, Talbot was a class act and we have missed him since he left. It isn't a coincidence that his move into midfield coincided with that good run of results we had over the Exeter game.

Is it not the case that people simply have different criteria for our best loan player? It was never "who's your loan player of the season?" merely "who do you see as the best loan player?". Talbot was a class above while he was here, personally I went on contribution to our season which has been O'Connor but in terms of excitment Talbot edges it over O'Connor simply because O'Connor is a workhorse sort of player who does a lot behind the scenes which isn't everyone's cup of team when choosing their favourite player but still a vital role in a team.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
MannameadGreen":2hnfe5ns said:
It's O'Connor by a considerable distance. He's the obvious choice, and he's the obvious choice for a reason. Don't try to overcomplicate it or seem more intelligent by voting for someone who was only here for nine games.

Bobby second, Talbot/Kellett third.

My apologies MG, I didn`t realise I had to get my choice through you, I thought it was down to me.

A

AR09YLE

If we had kept Talbot longer then he would be getting my vote, however O'Connor has been consistent all season and we look very weak without him in the team.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
AOC for me by a country mile, a calming influence in a young midfield and the player we notably missed after Christmas in our Slump.

Bobby Reid next for shear ability and the Talbot third.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Pogleswoody":2rcxpt34 said:
Bubba":2rcxpt34 said:
Bobby Reid next for shear ability

Can he come round mine in the close season? I've got some hedges he could have a go at. :scarf:
:lol: :lol: :oops:

Damn iphone!

I just don't see how you can give it to someone who was here nine games and only played, what, two in his proper position? Tin hat on but as a right-wing-back he wasn't that good.

If we're going to give it proportional to time on the pitch then there's only one player on this list who's made a goal every ten minutes he's been on the pitch: Alex Bray, take a bow.