The Last 15 seasons ! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Last 15 seasons !

Jun 8, 2014
DartingtonPilgrim":2dhe9dp5 said:
Paven":2dhe9dp5 said:
Hi GreenKnowledge, here's some feedback. I prefer GoS. Bye. :wave:

:facepalm:

How very mature of you. :clap:

Constructive criticism is great but how in anyway is a single sentence saying 'GoS is better' going to help GK improve his site at all?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Firstly, you implied memory man commented without reading the article, it appears he did, the fact he stated he preferred Gos, was his opinion, he then clarified his single sentence comment in his second post, which is where i feel he is being constructive.

lads I prefer GOS myself and my little website is by no means attempting to hijack the great work Steve and other contributors have done to GOS. My site is merely a way of me keeping my own record and pictures together that's all.

I just thought about compiling the results in a way with the colours to make comparison of multiple seasons and it shows I thought pretty well.

The way we went from 10th in the Championship to financial ruin and nearly extinction and that shows in this little bit of work, something I'm unaware is available in this sort of format anywhere else.

GOS is the bible and I myself use it and have contributed to the players section etc.

I don't take any offence and Memory man is welcome to his opinion but like I said I'm certainly not trying to out do anyone.

Though Id like to add that all my photos etc are just mine and my experiences with family and friends going argyle.

GOS is a whole differant level which has a mass of info and photos of many.

Thanks for Paven though appreciate that you see how much efforts gone into it but like you all I'm just a green with to much time on my hands.

I mean i only work full time and have a wife and 1 year old Twins haha

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
:nworthy:
GreenKnowledge":374l6bal said:
lads I prefer GOS myself and my little website is by no means attempting to hijack the great work Steve and other contributors have done to GOS. My site is merely a way of me keeping my own record and pictures together that's all.

I just thought about compiling the results in a way with the colours to make comparison of multiple seasons and it shows I thought pretty well.

The way we went from 10th in the Championship to financial ruin and nearly extinction and that shows in this little bit of work, something I'm unaware is available in this sort of format anywhere else.

GOS is the bible and I myself use it and have contributed to the players section etc.

I don't take any offence and Memory man is welcome to his opinion but like I said I'm certainly not trying to out do anyone.

Though Id like to add that all my photos etc are just mine and my experiences with family and friends going argyle.

Thanks for Paven though appreciate that you see how much efforts gone into it but like you all I'm just a green with to much time on my hands.

DartingtonPilgrim":2up63xa6 said:
GreenKnowledge":2up63xa6 said:

Don't get that Not Worthy Smiley though tbh.

Like I stated my sites about being a Argyle Supporter and the challenges of trying to do the 92 whilst having a life like everyone else, not easy

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Apologies GreenKnowledge, i didn't actually realise the smiley meant unworthy until i saw it as a quote on your reply (I am 50 and not particularly familiar with emoticons ) i was bowing down in reference to your efforts and time spent compiling your website.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
DartingtonPilgrim":1jb34cfp said:
Apologies GreenKnowledge, i didn't actually realise the smiley meant unworthy until i saw it as a quote on your reply (I am 50 and not particularly familiar with emoticons ) i was bowing down in reference to your efforts and time spent compiling your website.

That's what it means, you're bowing down because you "aren't worthy" of GK's efforts, not that his efforts aren't worthy :greensmile:

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Ollieargyle9":1jf9zn3d said:
DartingtonPilgrim":1jf9zn3d said:

That's what it means, you're bowing down because you "aren't worthy" of GK's efforts, not that his efforts aren't worthy :greensmile:

Strange boy!!! :greensmile:

Mar 5, 2012
Good effort GK but I have to point out that there will be a lot of gooners unhappy that you have given them the chelski badge!!