The Vibe at Stoke (a) | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Vibe at Stoke (a)

Will you boo or cheer Schuey on Saturday?

• Boo

Votes: 107 34.0%
  • Cheer/applaud

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 182 57.8%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2018
Yes, I have that fear too of Argyle playing against their old mates.

But, likewise , will Ennis and Cundle go into this game with 'the same intensity or motivation ' as against any other team ?

Cundle for sure , as shown by his goal for Argyle this season against old club Swansea. But as regards Ennis , hopefully
he won't be as good on Saturday as he was in the final few games last season (where , as we all know, he really helped us get over the finishing line to become Champions).

So, I daresay that a draw might be a good outcome for both sides on Saturday !
However, only Russell Grant with his
magic ball will know the score beforehand !
That's is a brilliant? Yet none one of us can answer, having never put on.a green jersey, perhaps Carlie should have asked that of BO on the latest Pod cast.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
The closer the game comes i just want the game over & done with
5pm Saturday cannot come soon enough
Watching the pre - match press conference later will probably shred my nerves
Hopefully we will be the team leaving with 3pts come the final whistle

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Am I the only one worried about this game, if we lose we could be one point outside the relegation places with 2 difficult games left. Not worrying about what to shout at schuey myself, just going to encourage and support the players, we need at least a draw from this game and winding the opposition up is probably not very clever.
Agree, just need the same vocal support for the team as against Leicester all game.

Reactions: Sparkypete

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
I'm the same. Been getting less and less optimistic all week (that says more about me I know than Argyle), just don't want to concede early

Reactions: Cornishman

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
In the pre match interviews there were no apparent ill feeling towards Schumacher from either ND, Morgan or Jordan. I think the team would be far better served by total support for the team, and ignoring history. Until we are four up heading into second half injury time … 😂💚

Last edited:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Schumacher knows most of the Argyle squad at least as well as Dewsnip and Nance, both their strengths and their weaknesses.

As such, I hope that tactically, we are going to come up with something a little different to perhaps what Schumacher is expecting.

Reactions: Greencat26
Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
Car salesman analogy seems to fit our recent managers quite well.

Lowe, he'd try to sell you anything, you'd see through him, know what he is and not buy.
SS. You fall for it, he sells you the clapped out old banger and you hate him and yourself for falling for it.
Dewsnip: you go in wanting a sporty number, you come out with the practical people carrier for the whole family. Slightly annoyed at first, deep down you know he was right to do so and give a little wry grin to yourself realising what happened.
🤣

Hope the players are annoyed at him for hinting they aren't good enough when he left rather than having some misplaced loyalty to him come Saturday
Have to agree with Lowe , he has that annoying scouse ability to sell you anything,agree with car salesman mentailiyand I'm sure Mr Lowe would try and sell a second hand fart if he could!!!!
Did his job at Argyle until err he moved to a errr better position 🤔
3 points Saturday is all I'm focused on and can't wait as I will be present !!
To be honest Schuey is old news and couldn't care less about him or Stoke

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
Have to agree with Lowe , he has that annoying scouse ability to sell you anything,agree with car salesman mentailiyand I'm sure Mr Lowe would try and sell a second hand fart if he could!!!!
Did his job at Argyle until err he moved to a errr better position 🤔
3 points Saturday is all I'm focused on and can't wait as I will be present !!
To be honest Schuey is old news and couldn't care less about him or Stoke
Meant mentality, apologies....

EuroJim

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 26, 2017
Gent, Belgium
www.jimsfrenchflanders.com
It's alright for you...in Belgium I have to wait until 6pm 😁 (don't tell me the result 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: Jon with no H
Jun 27, 2019
Interesting thread on Oatcake

The only end that will be "rockin" will be the away end :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What a joke club they are. They've got owners throwing piles of cash at them and a squad that cost about £25m. They also make a habit of stealing rival clubs' managers yet still can't get near the top half of the league.

No wonder they're struggling to sell tickets for this one.

Reactions: Cornishman and IvyG