The way we play under Adams | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The way we play under Adams

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I`m mystified by some of the posts and topics on PASOTI recently. We have the "we`re all doomed posts", far too early for such gloom and negativity, we also have the "trust in DA because all is well with the world" posts. The truth lies somewhere in between, we are definitely in a bad position with 7 games played but you cannot get relegated after 7 games, we also do not look like scoring and are giving away soft goals, we are ill disciplined with three red cards and the current player of the season behaving like a naughty schoolboy heading the ball away in a fit of temper, had it hit the lino then we could be counting 4 red cards. Yes we are playing some attractive and penetrating football at times but like a man with a vasectomy, we are firing blanks, when we fire at all. We are missing some key players through a mixture of injury and discipline but we are supposed to have a squad to cover for this. The only person who has the power to put right what ails us is the manager, it is time to earn his crust. I do not think the philosophy which got us out of league 2 will be sufficient for league 1. Do I have the answers, sadly not, although I have ideas like everyone else. I feel that the reason we are having trouble recruiting a potent striker is not just location and finance but the fact that strikers like to score goals and being expected to play alone with their back to the goal just does not cut it. Nevertheless, underneath all my doubts I am still hoping for league 1 football next season and I still support the manager and team because I am a Janner. :scarf: