This is our Night ! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

This is our Night !

Apr 26, 2016
LOL superb BG and good point wasn't trying to get every one stood up lol it was meant more as a war cry to create a atmosphere, at Anfield our supporters kept mentioning a library
obviously 90% of the Kop supporters that day were day trippers.
Hopefully our stewards will be a little more laid back, seems they get bored and want to kick everyone out.

Lets get promoted and see how many of them want to tell Millwall or Rovers fans to sit down and shut up.

Oct 24, 2010
The problem is if Liverpool score early, it could get embarrassing if we have to go after them.

Apr 26, 2016
The game plan cant change straight away because of a goal, got to keep it tight so we are the game last twenty minutes.
If they have young players and do score could give them the confidence they need, Sturridge up front terrifies me.
Luke needs a very big night. Second goal Saturday I would of saved it. iT was poo shot.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
We're looking bit short of numbers tomorrow. Miller, Smith, Goodwillie all out from first game, Osborne gone and new signings unavailable for Cup.

Couple of kids on the bench?

Apr 26, 2016
Brilliant we have a sell out but cant muster a team.

Liverpool squad incl under 23'S have 52 players surely we can borrow a couple ?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
edengreen":2jfw3r7u said:
Emeraldinho":2jfw3r7u said:
I reckon our best hope is to take it to penalties - total lottery then guys! ;)

More chance of getting a ticket for the match !
Anything is possible in the cup. :)

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
X Isle":304f0g28 said:
We had 'our night' at Anfield. The chances of us having two such 'nights' becomes a rank outside possibility multiplied by a rank outside possibility.

Our only chance is to set up exactly as we did at Anfield and hope Klopp fields as young a side as he did then that could do nothing with that huge percentage possession.

Doing anything different would be to do what MacManaman was screaming for, Argyle to commit footballing suicide. I don't believe Derek will do that.

The crowd need to be very patient, something that they have always struggled to be. We might, just might, get one or two opportunities but they'll be worth nothing if we don't primarily defend as doggedly as we did before.

It is highly unlikely we'll get anything from this on the pitch, the 'win' came financially.

In your relentless pursuit of balanced, sensible and rational thinking X'y...... dare to dream awhile. For what are football fans if not dreamers:)

Sep 6, 2006
cheshiregreen":hujawm9d said:
We're looking bit short of numbers tomorrow. Miller, Smith, Goodwillie all out from first game, Osborne gone and new signings unavailable for Cup.

Couple of kids on the bench?

Think we should play our Kids! Save the pros for Saturday.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
I am hopeful rather than confident. We do have a chance of beating Liverpool. It is the FA Cup after all. And as Ben Purrington said in interview, 'As players we have to go into every game believing we can win'. As supporters we should display the same attitude and belief. Let's raise the roof in support of our team and be hostile to the young Liverpool lads and hopefully upset their rhythm to tip the scales a little more in our favour.

:clap: :thumbup: :scarf: :scarf: