Thoughts on Ian Foster | Page 225 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thoughts on Ian Foster

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
The club definitely seem to be on a bit of Rick Cowdery-esc social media blocking spree at the moment, anybody who criticises Foster seems to be getting blocked, Simon needs to have a word because it’ll only add to the toxicity.
The only ones I’ve seen complain have been people who can’t control their emotions and let there lack of vocabulary get the better of them. Calling Foster a ‘bald cundle’ and then whinging about being blocked is pathetic.

May 16, 2016
The only ones I’ve seen complain have been people who can’t control their emotions and let there lack of vocabulary get the better of them. Calling Foster a ‘bald cundle’ and then whinging about being blocked is pathetic.
The meme makers and photoshoppers usually among them too. Often done by those that can write all manner of stuff about (this week it's...) Foster, but struggle to cope with anyone else online that has a different opinion or the temerity to criticise them.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
I'm glad you think the clear and obvious rift between our manager and senior players is amusing. I don't.
To be honest I'm more inclined to believe that we, as fans, may not actually know as much as we think we do about the inner workings of the dressing room and IF's management style, and while speculation is fine, as this is a message board after all, I think some light-hearted retorts are acceptable too. This place has gotten far, far too serious of late.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
The club definitely seem to be on a bit of Rick Cowdery-esc social media blocking spree at the moment, anybody who criticises Foster seems to be getting blocked, Simon needs to have a word because it’ll only add to the toxicity.
You should apologise for making this nonsense up Cobi as I see 3 people have liked your post so assumably believe it. Unless you can provide examples. I’ve seen more posts this morning saying they’ve been blocked for only calling foster a ####. It’s like they don’t think it’s deserved.

The toxicity is being stirred up by these people not the club banning foul mouthed fans.

Reactions: greenpig27

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
The meme makers and photoshoppers usually among them too. Often done by those that can write all manner of stuff about (this week it's...) Foster, but struggle to cope with anyone else online that has a different opinion or the temerity to criticise them.
I’ve got to say I really enjoy the main two argyle meme accounts, but they were a lot funnier when they were taking the mick out of other clubs rather than our own. The posts about Ben Waine missing a penalty who has done nothing but give 100% every time he has played were quite sad to see. I nearly said it last night, but Twitter is no place to get in to a debate like that.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
You should apologise for making this nonsense up Cobi as I see 3 people have liked your post so assumably believe it. Unless you can provide examples. I’ve seen more posts this morning saying they’ve been blocked for only calling foster a ####. It’s like they don’t think it’s deserved.

The toxicity is being stirred up by these people not the club banning foul mouthed fans.
Cobi has not made it up, and him saying it was in response to my post where I said I've seen a number of Argyle fans recently being blocked by the club on social media. Over the last couple of months I've seen people near enough every week posting about being blocked by the club. Some of them possibly might be the same people posting it over again, but I'm not sure on that. Not everyone is being blocked, sure. But to be blocking supporters at all isn't a good look.

May 16, 2016
Cobi has not made it up, and him saying it was in response to my post where I said I've seen a number of Argyle fans recently being blocked by the club on social media. Over the last couple of months I've seen people near enough every week posting about being blocked by the club. Some of them possibly might be the same people posting it over again, but I'm not sure on that. Not everyone is being blocked, sure. But to be blocking supporters at all isn't a good look.
Depends on why they were blocked doesn't it ? Looks like a sensible no nonsense, no kno8heads approach to me.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Being abusive to club staff is not a good look either. There are people blocked, but not for criticising Foster as Cobi posted. Read what was posted.

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Depends on why they were blocked doesn't it ? Looks like a sensible no nonsense, no kno8heads approach to me.
Absolutely right. I'm not offended by the industrial language (I quoted Kevin Bloody Wilson on here the other day), more the absence of any trace of imagination among the people noting the head coach doesn't have a lot of hair and then highlighting that along with calling him a c-bomb.

Reactions: Daz
Feb 8, 2005
Neither is the reason why they are being blocked.

They probably deserve it.