Ticket thread | Page 32 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ticket thread

Nov 9, 2008
Argy1e":16yb4zsd said:
Lundan Cabbie":16yb4zsd said:
SwimWithTheTide":16yb4zsd said:
Lee Pitt":16yb4zsd said:
Mork":16yb4zsd said:
Lee Pitt":16yb4zsd said:
Hi guys, quick enquiry. I have two tickets for the away game one is an adult and one is an under 17 accompanied ticket. The under 17 can no longer make the game so does anybody know if I can upgrade it to an adult either at Argyle's end or Pompey's? I will call the ticket offices tomorrow but just wondered if anybody can help tonight.

Cheers
Judging on the league game it won't matter, I went in with a over 65 and a junior, they didn't check who was who you simply put your ticket in a bar code reader and in you go!

Yeah that's the consensus from others too. If this is the case I have a spare ticket if anybody is interested. Is Pompey allocated seating only or sit anywhere?

I assume as most have had to order separately when purchasing tickets that it'll be unreserved.

I would very much doubt it. For clubs to operate unreserved seating, they are only allowed to sell tickets for up to 80% of capacity. With this being such a big game, they wouldn't want to have to restrict their sales.
Wycombe was unreserved seating last season and they definitely sold more than 80%. As it happens though I don't think Portsmouth would change from their usual routine of allocated seating for this game, especially after complaints of how the away end was left after the last game because if people are in their allocated seat they're identifiable.

From a selfish point of view I hope it is reserved seating. I don't plan on getting there until about 10 mins before kick off due to work and spent 40 mins on hold to get a specific row. So if anyone is in that seat it means I have to risk sitting in someone else's and causing lots of people to move just as the teams come out!!!

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Bubba":3ocj6yi5 said:
I bought my home tickets in my usual ST seat last Thursday and still haven't received in the post?

Have others received the home leg tickets in the post yet?
Yes, ordered mine Monday arrived today.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Mork":3v401zh6 said:
Bubba":3v401zh6 said:
I bought my home tickets in my usual ST seat last Thursday and still haven't received in the post?

Cheers Mork

Will call the club tomorrow

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Bubba":1pcj42cb said:
Mork":1pcj42cb said:
Bubba":1pcj42cb said:

Cheers Mork

I'll be in the "tent" time for a beer....

Dec 18, 2005
From a selfish point of view I hope it is reserved seating. I don't plan on getting there until about 10 mins before kick off due to work and spent 40 mins on hold to get a specific row. So if anyone is in that seat it means I have to risk sitting in someone else's and causing lots of people to move just as the teams come out!!!

Me too! Due to work commitments, it's likely that I will arrive slightly after kick off so hoping our reserve seats are free so there doesn't need to be any late reshuffling! :crazy:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Ponty":1c1bmuk4 said:
Bubba":1c1bmuk4 said:
Mork":1c1bmuk4 said:
Bubba":1c1bmuk4 said:

Cheers Mork

I'll be in the "tent" time for a beer....

Ideal :)

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
It's reserved seating. Not complicated is it? For the league match, 45 minutes before KO there were 3 people in our seats.
PS so far north,there is no grasp on the alphabet! In some of the aisle markings the rows go mnopq the one I was in was marked in the aisle went mnpoq so beware, p after o except in dog poo city...

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I'm just walking past the Pompey away end now, there are signs up saying unreserved seating.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
If the example set by excretia is followed, are we going to eject away fans sat in the home seating areas?

Apr 22, 2016
can under 18's tickets be upgraded to a adult ticket on sunday?? (cant get hold of the ticket office at the moment)

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
BojanTheGreat":2g2eja23 said:
Game is now sold out
On the playoff update it states the gams is sold out, as do you, how then can I still order tickets for the Granstand?