Tickets for remaining home games | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tickets for remaining home games

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Monkey Nuts":1zc0r893 said:
Lundan Cabbie":1zc0r893 said:
Monkey Nuts":1zc0r893 said:
I'm not so sure the crowds will be all that big at the final 3 games. Should top 10k for all 3, but I think the only near full house will be whichever game is the potential promotion sealer.

On a slightly different note... wtf we're all those empty seats at Donny all about!?! I know we aren't exactly filling ours either, but for that game, of that magnitude, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Yesterday's attendance was around 50% above their average for the season.

Blimey... didn't realise that! I thought the had decent numbers.

Average is about five & half thousand and the highest just over 10k v Grimsby.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Knarf Reprah":25mr825m said:
Not interested in the plastics....I have my season ticket

Errrmmm :think: 3 x Adult tickets for three games at £20 = £60.

If 1,000 'plastics' do that they will put £60,000 into our/their club.

I'm not turning that down just to crow what a 'better' fan than them I am!! ;)

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
pafc1981":38q7azij said:
Tickets are on general sale for the remaining 3 home games. I wonder how many people will be moaning they cant get a ticket.

Plenty of time to get a ticket. (Maybe the club could advertise this).

No queues up the box office.

If your not a season ticket holder get it sorted to avoid disappointment. Can see sell outs for the last two home games now.

Hopefully promotion sealed ASAP then focus on the title. :scarf:
How are we supposed to know these tickets are on general sale? I keep checking the website but that suggests they're not on sale yet.

Why on earth don't the club keep the Tickets page up to date? This is the club's shop window to their customers - why on earth make it difficult to buy tickets? I don't understand the approach.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
FourMarksGreen":v90yfezp said:
pafc1981":v90yfezp said:
Tickets are on general sale for the remaining 3 home games. I wonder how many people will be moaning they cant get a ticket.

If your not a season ticket holder get it sorted to avoid disappointment. Can see sell outs for the last two home games now.

How are we supposed to know these tickets are on general sale? I keep checking the website but that suggests they're not on sale yet.

Why on earth don't the club keep the Tickets page up to date? This is the club's shop window to their customers - why on earth make it difficult to buy tickets? I don't understand the approach.
You have been able to buy tickets for all home games since the start of the season

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":2lbdwk6q said:
Knarf Reprah":2lbdwk6q said:
Not interested in the plastics....I have my season ticket

Errrmmm :think: 3 x Adult tickets for three games at £20 = £60.

If 1,000 'plastics' do that they will put £60,000 into our/their club.

I'm not turning that down just to crow what a 'better' fan than them I am!! ;)

If someone buys even just ONE ticket, they can't be a plastic supporter.

Sep 25, 2010
Mark_Colling":wlx849ss said:
FourMarksGreen":wlx849ss said:
pafc1981":wlx849ss said:

You have been able to buy tickets for all home games since the start of the season

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc

Exactly, was down in Plymouth over the weekend for a family do, and went to Home Park, and purchased tickets for the last game versus Crewe. Or on line.

Easy !,

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Guiri Green":chwuuiyw said:
davie nine":chwuuiyw said:
Season ticket holders are 'plastic' supporters because we are given a plastic card ;)

And sit on plastic seats !

Wearing plastic macs and with plastic teeth. I feel a Kinks song coming on here.

Sep 13, 2003
Adam_R":2q8dyga4 said:
Hope to be proved wrong Stuart, but I think there will be a high demand for the final home game, but not convinced the next 2 will yield such an influx.

The Newport game is an 3pm kick off on Easter Monday, if that isn't a sell out (promotion game or not), then that will be hugely disappointing.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Clarke_B":2jf1t7zu said:
Adam_R":2jf1t7zu said:
Hope to be proved wrong Stuart, but I think there will be a high demand for the final home game, but not convinced the next 2 will yield such an influx.

The Newport game is an 3pm kick off on Easter Monday, if that isn't a sell out (promotion game or not), then that will be hugely disappointing.
Finding a family room in a hotel for the Crewe game was more problematic than usual

Sep 6, 2006
Adam_R":2qq6ytud said:
Not for my benefit but wonder if the club will offer any deal on all three to get the crowds up before the end of the season (3 for 2?). Hopefully good fun and a party atmosphere as the doom and gloom is lifted and we stop looking over our shoulders and looking at the title.

That's what we want "new" fans to see to get them excited and return for next season.

Stupid idea of the week. We are on the verge of promotion, destined for big crowds and you want to give away freebies. :facepalm: :facepalm: Hope you are not running your own business :funny:

Aug 30, 2016
Peverell
Guiri Green":1lxtj8c5 said:
davie nine":1lxtj8c5 said:
Season ticket holders are 'plastic' supporters because we are given a plastic card ;)

And sit on plastic seats !
Sadly not, I'm stupid enough to still be scraping my backside raw on the wooden seats of the Grandstand. :doh: