Today's Game of Interest | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Today's Game of Interest

Aug 4, 2011
Another cov goal that looked to be way over the byline before the cross. Guess the ref felt like he owed them one. Same end as the goal against us too

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Another cov goal that looked to be way over the byline before the cross. Guess the ref felt like he owed them one. Same end as the goal against us too
Well I was wrong in my original assessment because I was reading the games played wrong on the BBC live table.. so if Hull lose they would have to win the last two and overtake an 8 goal difference.. so we still need Norwich and West Brom to grab a point (I think).

Reactions: Mark Smith

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Well I was wrong in my original assessment because I was reading the games played wrong on the BBC live table.. so if Hull lose they would have to win the last two and overtake an 8 goal difference.. so we still need Norwich and West Brom to grab a point (I think).
Yes. A Cov win will keep WBA and Norwich under pressure but more or less eliminate Hull. Chances are that they will anyway get the points they need.

Aug 4, 2011
Huge cock up at the back. Totally against the run of play. Cov look shattered, they have Blackburn Saturday

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I’m just expecting Sheff Wed and Brum to win at the weekend, bar Huddersfield conceding that last minute pen I can’t remember anything going our way.

Cov will bring back fresh players for that Blackburn game? Albeit with nothing to play for.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Coventry 2 Hull 3 FT

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Well, unless Huddersfield can stop Birmingham winning on Saturday I fear the worst.