Top team in Devon??? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Top team in Devon???

Jan 9, 2006
Very poor today by the sound of it and the season ends as a damp squib, but on the bright side the Turks victory over the Greeks sees us confirmed as the Top Team in Devon :clap: .

Hope a lot of you filled your boots, as I said, money for old rope :) .

Tony.

Mar 23, 2008
Best of a bad bunch. I can't believe Excretia are so low, they really did play well against us at HP and their football was superb at times.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
GreenSam":n9r1wtq3 said:
I think it will be us easily not because we're amazing all of a sudden but the lack of quality of the opposition. Torquay were poor last season, a lesser manager than us, lost Rene Howe and haven't signed well. Exeter are rumoured to be close to admin, lost some good players and on a minuscule budget.

I think both of them will be in a relegation fight and we won't.
:nworthy: Any lottery hints please

''Top team in Devon'' Could be the only team in Devon :shock:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
tigertony":2urxtsfo said:
GreenSam":2urxtsfo said:
I think it will be us easily not because we're amazing all of a sudden but the lack of quality of the opposition. Torquay were poor last season, a lesser manager than us, lost Rene Howe and haven't signed well. Exeter are rumoured to be close to admin, lost some good players and on a minuscule budget.

I think both of them will be in a relegation fight and we won't.
:nworthy: Any lottery hints please

''Top team in Devon'' Could be the only team in Devon :shock:

I had a tenner on Argyle with PaddyPower to win the league with an 18 point handicap. So I'm especially peeved with Sheridan's 'management' .. we can't get within 18 points of Scunthorpe?? FFS!! :facepalm:

On the bright side I've got Liverpool at 28-1!!