Torquay v Argyle match thread, (commentary confirmed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Torquay v Argyle match thread, (commentary confirmed)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
we know
but you have to listen to Cowdress

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Would have thought that Argyle Player would have been made free for the friendly games, as a sort of trial period.

C

Cobi Budge.

I had Argyle player for a short while, had constant technical probs with it, wasn't worth it at all.

Everything media related at Argyle, especially the OS, tends to be pretty awful.

P

Paul_Roberts

Cobi Budge.":327e9uyy said:
I had Argyle player for a short while, had constant technical probs with it, wasn't worth it at all.

Everything media related at Argyle, especially the OS, tends to be pretty awful.

Unfortunately that's why I ended up cancelling too. It's like the God-awful ITV Player - only it isn't free.

Jul 29, 2010
Whisper it quietly but I've actually found the Baggo to be a bit better in the last few months.

C

Cobi Budge.

Paul_Roberts":710idjbm said:
Cobi Budge.":710idjbm said:

Unfortunately that's why I ended up cancelling too. It's like the God-awful ITV Player - only it isn't free.

Come now Paul, at least there isn't a spelling mistake in every paragraph on the ITV website :sigh:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It's not Argyle Player that is the problem it's the people in the communication department that are the problem.

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":32zhka16 said:

Sack them all ;)

C

Cobi Budge.

Fans mixed or are the Green Army in the away end? Any ideas on attendance?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Now Cowdress takes over commentary mmm