Transfer Deadline Day Deals | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Transfer Deadline Day Deals

P

Positively Green

Am I alone in thinking that the De Gea fiasco is a sort of justice for the last minute disappointment (to say the least) that we all felt when Andy Kellet was whisked away last January. What goes around comes around and all that. Huge relief tonight that "Rubes is still a Pilgrim" - feeling extrememly positive for the coming season!!!! :scarf:

Mar 21, 2008
Monster Green":2g7vs11d said:
Orient and Oxford have a bigger budget that us???

Almost certainly yes, possibly by quite a margin aswell, I'd put them both in the 'going for it' bracket wheras we are very safe this season possibly even turning a profit but Derek Adams has used his money well

Nov 4, 2012
Sky's coverage of this is laughable. They are using Football Manager stats to assess new signings :doh:

Jul 29, 2010
PAFC94":3uzg7zj7 said:
Sky's coverage of this is laughable. They are using Football Manager stats to assess new signings :doh:

That noise you can hear is several PASOTI posters running to call their copyright lawyers :lol:

Nov 4, 2012
X Isle":35c7oy29 said:
PAFC94":35c7oy29 said:

That noise you can hear is several PASOTI posters running to call their copyright lawyers :lol:

:lol:

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
In defence of Sky, the creators and research teams of the Football Manager franchise really do paint an accurate picture of real life players. Should Sky be using their figures? Does seem a bit strange to me to be honest.

G

greengiant1886

They say that some Premier League clubs use it as a scouting tool.

Nov 18, 2011
Monster Green":pz40apnm said:
Orient and Oxford have a bigger budget that us???

Orient have this Italian millionaire in charge who made his millions in the waste disposal game. He's wanted by the Albanian authorities for fraud and money laundering! He also made a documentary about the team and the fortunes of a bunch if Italian trialists to be shown on his own telly channel in Italy!

Sounds like another Cellino, the guy who owns Leeds.