Truro City winding up order | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Truro City winding up order

Jul 25, 2011
jonno23":2dgny1fy said:
with-menace":2dgny1fy said:
jonno23":2dgny1fy said:
argylelc":2dgny1fy said:
Given our current and recent experience I find it frustrating that our own fans are already picking the bones over Truro.

The way other clubs snapped up our best players at bargain prices due to our financial situation has been sickening, yet here we are talking about if their top players are good enough for us to poach! We haven't got any money, so we can't help them out by paying the going rate. Therefore this is all about how we can gain from their plight!!

We should instead be talking about how we can help them. Although personally I actually want them to go into admin first, as they need to get rid of the little weasel!

If that happens though, FansUnited at Truro is a must, with I would hope a massive turnout from us!

As for how their fans behaved....so what. We have been just the same in the past. You have to have been where we are to understand admin. Now we have, we need to rise above the banter and help where we can.. Brighton have set the example, which we should follow.

Why are you so concerned about a non league club .shall we have a fanfest every time a nonleague club gets into difficulty.I think we have enough problems of our own never mind Truro.

this is a symptom of the selfish 'me' generation I'm afraid and listen to them whine when its them on the floor asking for help.When you finally reap the whirlwind of sh!t you've created for yourselves, watch as everyone else stands by laughing and remember why.

Cant you get it they are a south western outfit. Its a shame but life goes on.Its not if they play for a living like the professional ranks at Plymouth Argyle. They have jobs to go to monday morning if the club closes.Just Feel sorry for the 4to5 hundred supporters that turn up every week.

Do they really? [please elaborate as you seem to know so much.
They're a south western outfit????? :crazy: er... and Plymouth is where? and if you're referring to league status I suggest you look just two divisions bellow where we are(for now)
I think you'll find there is still a real possibility that WE could be in the same division next season, dont kid yourself we're some big-shot outfit. We're barely off the life support,talk about delusions of grandeur .

Sep 3, 2011
with-menace":2tmr1c39 said:
jonno23":2tmr1c39 said:
with-menace":2tmr1c39 said:
jonno23":2tmr1c39 said:
argylelc":2tmr1c39 said:
Given our current and recent experience I find it frustrating that our own fans are already picking the bones over Truro.

The way other clubs snapped up our best players at bargain prices due to our financial situation has been sickening, yet here we are talking about if their top players are good enough for us to poach! We haven't got any money, so we can't help them out by paying the going rate. Therefore this is all about how we can gain from their plight!!

We should instead be talking about how we can help them. Although personally I actually want them to go into admin first, as they need to get rid of the little weasel!

If that happens though, FansUnited at Truro is a must, with I would hope a massive turnout from us!

As for how their fans behaved....so what. We have been just the same in the past. You have to have been where we are to understand admin. Now we have, we need to rise above the banter and help where we can.. Brighton have set the example, which we should follow.

Why are you so concerned about a non league club .shall we have a fanfest every time a nonleague club gets into difficulty.I think we have enough problems of our own never mind Truro.

this is a symptom of the selfish 'me' generation I'm afraid and listen to them whine when its them on the floor asking for help.When you finally reap the whirlwind of sh!t you've created for yourselves, watch as everyone else stands by laughing and remember why.

Cant you get it they are a south western outfit. Its a shame but life goes on.Its not if they play for a living like the professional ranks at Plymouth Argyle. They have jobs to go to monday morning if the club closes.Just Feel sorry for the 4to5 hundred supporters that turn up every week.

They're a south western outfit????? :crazy: er... and Plymouth is where? and if you're referring to league status I suggest you look just two divisions bellow where we are(for now)
I think you'll find there is still a real possibility that WE could be in the same division next season, dont kid yourself we're some big-shot outfit. We're barely off the life support,talk about delusions of grandeur .
Why come on here thinking your a big shot your not amenace mate your a d--k If you have a problem with this send me a private message and we can sort it out.

Jul 25, 2011
jonno23":1trzm4yu said:
with-menace":1trzm4yu said:
with-menace":1trzm4yu said:
argylelc":1trzm4yu said:

Why come on here thinking your a big shot your not amenace mate your a d--k
HA HA :lol: response of the hard of thinking
'come on here thinking I'm a big shot' ??? what because I repeatedly point out why you're wrong? a five year could do that bud :clap:

Jul 25, 2011
with-menace":f0tmmhuq said:
jonno23":f0tmmhuq said:
argylelc":f0tmmhuq said:

Why come on here thinking your a big shot your not amenace mate your a d--k
HA HA :lol: response of the hard of thinking
'come on here thinking I'm a big shot' ??? what because I repeatedly point out why you're wrong? a five year could do that bud :clap:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gej_8fv ... re=related

Jul 25, 2011
greengenes":fnaj4cuf said:
When we are safe . We save Truro . Right ?
Dont feel any overwhelming calling to 'save' them,just makes me puke to hear some people gloating when we were (are) on the brink ourselves and expecting sympathy while at the same time going 'screw you jack' disgusting attitude.