upper grandstand... sheridan bashing | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

upper grandstand... sheridan bashing

Sep 28, 2003
London
Cobi Budge.":1py6f4ry said:
pafcstafford":1py6f4ry said:
Nothing beats the bloke in Devonport end shouting attack when we didn't have the ball.

Nothing beats the guy who stands next to me and shouts "f**k off you Shrewsbury c***s" for 90 minutes (swap Shrewsbury for whoever we are playing), he even popped for "Family stand w*nkers" as well. He then shouts abuse at Reid & McCormick because they are "doing sh*t", incidentally our two best players. Nice fella who clearly knows a lot about football, I remember him trying to start "we want Sheridan out" when we were beating Hartlepool 2 0.

You get some 'characters' at HP.

None of these people came along to the meet the manager event to voice 'concerns', when they actually had a chance to tell Sheridan what they think of him face to face. :roll:

:whistle:

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":22inxyvb said:
PRESTO":22inxyvb said:
As one of the old "muppets" who ascend the steps to our allocated spaces in the upper GS most of us are still recovering our breath from the initial climb when the final whistle goes let along moan about the players and manager.

To be fair there is the inevitable few who sound off but no worse than any other area of the ground and certainly nowhere near as much abuse as the manager and some players get here.

I've stood/sat in all parts of the ground and nothing, but nothing compares with the blokes that used to stand behind us in the Moanflower.

If they still go, someone must have a miserable match day experience. I've always thought they would have migrated to the Grandstand, but I have no proof on that.
right hand side of the halfway line halfway back on the moan flower as you looked at it? If so ian that was me!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No Frank, whilst you've turned into Victor Meldrew, this wasn't you then!

Cobi Budge.":4yh8w419 said:
pafcstafford":4yh8w419 said:
Nothing beats the bloke in Devonport end shouting attack when we didn't have the ball.

Nothing beats the guy who stands next to me and shouts "f**k off you Shrewsbury c***s" for 90 minutes (swap Shrewsbury for whoever we are playing), he even popped for "Family stand w*nkers" as well. He then shouts abuse at Reid & McCormick because they are "doing sh*t", incidentally our two best players. Nice fella who clearly knows a lot about football, I remember him trying to start "we want Sheridan out" when we were beating Hartlepool 2 0.

You get some 'characters' at HP.

In fairness to Lewis, he was full of the joys of Spring on Saturday!