we eat Cornish pasties | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

we eat Cornish pasties

Jan 9, 2006
Steve.PAFC2012":3vl45t8n said:
How anyone can dislike an Ivors is beyond me :shock:

The filling is wrong in so many ways, but seasoned to perfection and the pastry is very good and I think unique. But its a personal thing though, some people like Rons, but I've never understood that.

I was down in Cornwall in the summer near Falmouth did some online research and went out of my way to try three local independents pasties, I had three good pasties, not a great one. I'm sure other people would find at least one of them to be great.

There's nothing quite like the pasty that ticks all of your personal box's.

T9i.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":13sgc4xy said:
Mork":13sgc4xy said:
Mork":13sgc4xy said:
justanotherfan":13sgc4xy said:
It`s what makes the world go round. At the end of the day we have only one goal and that`s to get Argyle promoted.

Absolutely!

Just another fan, just re-read your post, interesting sentence, "we only have one goal, and that's to get Argyle promotion ", now as fans we want Argyle to get promoted, you use the word "get", we as fans can't get Argyle promoted, however if I'm the owner.... JAF are you JB??
Nice one Mork.

Do you mean James Brent or Justin Beiber, not the former and a bit ancient to be the latter :cool: If we make enough noise and give enough support both home and away then maybe we as fans can get Argyle promoted. I`m 100% Janner and sometimes words mix my up.

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
justanotherfan":3myhg5tq said:
Keepitgreen":3myhg5tq said:
Mork":3myhg5tq said:
Mork":3myhg5tq said:
justanotherfan":3myhg5tq said:
It`s what makes the world go round. At the end of the day we have only one goal and that`s to get Argyle promoted.

Absolutely!

Just another fan, just re-read your post, interesting sentence, "we only have one goal, and that's to get Argyle promotion ", now as fans we want Argyle to get promoted, you use the word "get", we as fans can't get Argyle promoted, however if I'm the owner.... JAF are you JB??
Nice one Mork.

Do you mean James Brent or Justin Beiber, not the former and a bit ancient to be the latter :cool: If we make enough noise and give enough support both home and away then maybe we as fans can get Argyle promoted. I`m 100% Janner and sometimes words mix my up.

Maybe then, board on directors the of?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth