Well done ipswich | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Well done ipswich

Oct 10, 2018
As much as it pains me to say, as a plymouthian who lived in Suffolk for 9 years, I can say tractor boys have some the most bias and obnoxious fans, however credit where its due what Mckenna has achieved in such a short space of time is phenomenal.

Yes they have great investment, but they didn't ridiculously splash put. Town scrudely invested in players like Chaplin not wanted by Coventry. Took N Broadbent who was upcoming at Everton but not thought ready.

Despite a leaky defence kept to a philosophy of attacking and were just out score you, the rest is history, so grrrhh well done TOWN

Oct 31, 2015
Agreed👏👏👏👏👏Well done the tractor boys. Lets see who is managing them in the prem

smudja

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Last 18 months Ipswich have been phenomenal.. good luck to them.. im sure Paul Mariner will be looking down and smiling for more than one reason

Oct 10, 2018
You think spending £16m in League One isn't ridiculously splashing out? That's only £2m more than Stoke's ridiculous Championship splash-out of last summer!
They also were only 16th in terms of wage bill in Championship, also likes of Middlesbrough, Watford, Leicester, Southampton & Leeds all spent far more than Ipswich in summer transfer market. Only Leicester out performed them, so say no more.

Reactions: smudja
Jun 27, 2019
They also were only 16th in terms of wage bill in Championship, also likes of Middlesbrough, Watford, Leicester, Southampton & Leeds all spent far more than Ipswich in summer transfer market. Only Leicester out performed them, so say no more.

Those figures are basically made up - Capology even admitted they use algorithms to fill in the many gaps in their data.

Oct 10, 2018
What's the likelihood they lose Mckenna?
That's such a malicious comment - to whom. Unless they get pummelled he won't.

Though Ipswich will need to sort out there backline, and bring in a pair of defensive midfielders to sit in the pocket, otherwise I fear there be vulnerable on the counter attack