Wembley suit fitting | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wembley suit fitting

Oct 24, 2010
Waste of money, it will cost around £15k to do the whole squad and backroom staff. You can get a set of matching fleeces from Matalan for a couple of hundred pounds.

Jun 10, 2015
Liverpool
esmer":3mdss7av said:
Waste of money, it will cost around £15k to do the whole squad and backroom staff. You can get a set of matching fleeces from Matalan for a couple of hundred pounds.

I may be totally wrong here, but I'd imagine the money for the suits comes out of Argyles ticket sales for the Playoff Final, before it gets sent to the FA to be divided up? So may end up costing Argyle a fraction of that?

Apr 28, 2013
stephennandlal":2z3qjx93 said:
esmer":2z3qjx93 said:

I may be totally wrong here, but I'd imagine the money for the suits comes out of Argyles ticket sales for the Playoff Final, before it gets sent to the FA to be divided up? So may end up costing Argyle a fraction of that?

The amount of money we've earned from the play offs is a substantial amount! This is a very big match for players and a suit should be the minimum requirement if I'm honest, these are professional footballers.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would be amazed if Argyle paid for those suits, or if they did, it would be some sort of peppercorn payment in return for the PR gained by Flannels.

I'll now shop there though, any sponsor of Argyle will always get my business if I want the product they sell, if you see what I mean.

Conversely, I'll never ever fly with Flybe.

As for your comment Richard, it proves that you've lived far too long in 'The Region's Capital'. :twisted:

Oct 24, 2010
IJN":1pryhvx1 said:
I would be amazed if Argyle paid for those suits, or if they did, it would be some sort of peppercorn payment in return for the PR gained by Flannels.

I'll now shop there though, any sponsor of Argyle will always get my business if I want the product they sell, if you see what I mean.

Conversely, I'll never ever fly with Flybe.

As for your comment Richard, it proves that you've lived far too long in 'The Region's Capital'. :twisted:
When in Rome ........

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Roman ruin rather than "Rome".

May 19, 2016
Oh when the suits, oh when the suits, oh when the suits go marching in, I wanna be in that number when the suits go marching in !