Wembley tickets on sale from Home Park!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wembley tickets on sale from Home Park!!

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Found this heartfelt appeal from someone on Facebook:-

Help needed. A good friend of mine has bought an Argyle ticket for the Wembley playoff game on Monday, the problem is when he bought the ticket he didn't realise the game fell on the same day as his wedding, now he wants to know if anybody is interested in getting married?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
kernow19":ucq75wvv said:

Help needed. A good friend of mine has bought an Argyle ticket for the Wembley playoff game on Monday, the problem is when he bought the ticket he didn't realise the game fell on the same day as his wedding, now he wants to know if anybody is interested in getting married?

That is brilliant. If you were a good friend you would take him up on his offer.
Back to topic with a bump.
Is there a close of play ticket count from yesterday?

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
kernow19":ltbwk8de said:

:lol: :clap:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
33,820 sold at about 1.30pm today. Mentioned on the other 82 page thread but worth another bump to mention that tickets will still be on sale at Home Park until 4 pm on Saturday.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
kernow19":1bilefqm said:

Did anyone take him up on his offer?

I bet he wishes he got married now.