Westley post match | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Westley post match

May 16, 2016
No doubt he's now looking forward to the plum 3RD Round draw ahead and a slightly bigger stage on which to perform. A little more of the publics eye to distract from his Clubs lowly position.

I'm expecting us to lose the replay.

Jan 27, 2012
Graham Westley would have left school at 16 and gone straight into a professional football club where shouting, swearing and fighting are all part of the everyday environment. He has stayed around that type of "alpha male" environment ever since and probably thinks shouting, swearing and intimidating at people is normal behavior. Alex Ferguson is another prime example- and to be fair he was a reasonably good manager !

I just think that some people who have spent their entire life in professional football don't really understand that the majority of working people left this type of behaviour behind a long time ago in the school playground. In most jobs you'd get instantly dismissed for the things football managers say and do.

Of course, some of the more responsible football managers understand this and modify their behaviour. People like Graham Westley, Joe Kinnear (and tons of others I could mention) still behave like 15 year olds who are trying to act like toughest kid in the school playground. Basically, they have never needed to grow up !

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Westley was animated from the start, the sooner we get the Mayflower terracing back the better, away managers get an easy ride at HP.

May 19, 2016
Westley is very wealthy from his family business and I have it on good authority that he works for peanuts which is why he is so appealing to the chairmen of cash strapped clubs like Newport.