What is going on? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What is going on?

Aug 2, 2011
We have just had a fantastic couple of days during which we have managed to get some really good signings. Then you read backwards through this thread and note all the negative, critical and anti Brent postings and realise what a load of prats there are in the world. Any chance to put in the boot you do. Seems to me a few apologies should be forthcoming. But dont hold your breath.

Jul 29, 2010
Presto":3njh6wya said:
We have just had a fantastic couple of days during which we have managed to get some really good signings. Then you read backwards through this thread and note all the negative, critical and anti Brent postings and realise what a load of prats there are in the world. Any chance to put in the boot you do. Seems to me a few apologies should be forthcoming. But dont hold your breath.
....and that's NOT 'putting the boot in' the other way how exactly?

People weren't "prats" for worrying about going into the nether regions of June with only three contracted players.

All they were, is what they usually are...impatient.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Presto":17k6cg3l said:

Never a truer word spoken but like you say " don't hold your breath ". Some of the things written are just pure lies and based on nothing but mischief making, it's a disgrace and JB and the board have proven them wrong.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
pilgrimmike1":d7e0pjw2 said:
Presto":d7e0pjw2 said:

Never a truer word spoken but like you say " don't hold your breath ". Some of the things written are just pure lies and based on nothing but mischief making, it's a disgrace and JB and the board have proven them wrong.

Get a grip ffs

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Tugboat":1156il0t said:
pilgrimmike1":1156il0t said:
Presto":1156il0t said:

Get a grip ffs

Very difficult to hold your breath and moan at the same time! :think:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
To be fair at the time it did look worrying so you can understand people being frustrated and anxious.

Glad that we are being proved wrong though.

COYG

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Pogleswoody":2ib342ex said:
Tugboat":2ib342ex said:
pilgrimmike1":2ib342ex said:
Presto":2ib342ex said:

Get a grip ffs

Very difficult to hold your breath and moan at the same time! :think:
:lol:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
pilgrimmike1":3rmtxo10 said:
Presto":3rmtxo10 said:

Cough *Supporters bar* cough

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
LG":2ethql3e said:
pilgrimmike1":2ethql3e said:
Presto":2ethql3e said:

Cough *Supporters bar* cough[/quote]

Long time coming I grant you but it will get here dreckly :D

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
hoovermelon":z1ko6a6r said:
Nothing New

Argyles pathetic ambition and last minute preparation for the new season is par for the course

Its why we have been in league two for the past six seasons

This is what people are commenting on, truly pathetic have a go at anything they can attitude that can now be seen for what it is. This is not frustration, just the usual bad mannered attitude of trolls.