What is the manager on about now? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What is the manager on about now?

Nov 18, 2014
It's catch 23, bring a couple in on loan, the squad players get even less chance to prove they are deserving of a run in the 1st X1 and may also get disheartened, don't bring anybody in and leave yourself short if the benchwarmers fail to impress. Either way the decision should've been made well in advance of deadline day to avoid last minute panic deals.

C

Cobi Budge.

Personally I don't think we need a loan player.

We have the squad, and in my view, probably the best in the league.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
philevs":2273bi4x said:
PRESTO":2273bi4x said:
For Gods sake - any oportunity to get at the manager . You are a really sad person.

I may be a really sad person, but I not at all getting at the manager.
Just would like to see a situation where morale is kept up, and he gets more goals out of the players he has, because he says he is perfectly comfortable with them, and doesn't need to bring in any more!
Can you see the point?
I can philevs - and I'm down in Cornwall. :lol:
If JS gets the nod to bring in someone then that player will be earmaked for a starting place. If that happens then the incoming will be better than what is already here. I expect to see a one in / one out scenario with Harvey / Allen / ? going out on loan to get some games. All players who see a squad enhancement will then really believe the club is going for it and morale will stay high. Onwards. :scarf:

Aug 5, 2005
He resigned Bobby Reid. SACK HIM NOW BEFORE HE DOES ANYTHING ELSE CRAZY!!!

Is that the sort of thing you were on about Phil?