What pubs are showing Argyle v Pompey 15th November. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What pubs are showing Argyle v Pompey 15th November.

May 3, 2013
Heads up to all NYC Argyle supporters, stopped by Legends yesterday just to make sure that the match will be played and they said it will NOT be shown. Checking with other known football pubs around the city to see if I can find another spot.

B

bizzay1

Porters pub, on the Barbican is showing it, mention my name & Bishy will give you two pints and only charge for a quart

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
Whats the story with London pubs? Trying to find somewhere to watch with a couple mates but would rather be with some fellow greens instead of sat in the corner in Yates...

C

cabbott

Mustang bar, North Bridge in Perth Australia will be showing the match.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Match will not be shown on TV here in Canada so will have to watch a stream, Wiziwig says there will be at least 4 streams up on there, just have to remember to be up before 7am to get organised.

Nov 14, 2014
If you're in the Tooting, South West London area try the Ramble Inn at Amen Corner, 223 Mitcham Rd, London SW17 9JG but phone them first on 020 8767 4040. They're a friendly Irish pub who will give preference to Irish sport (but there isn't any on) & possibly racing. When I phoned today they said they should be able to put the Argyle game on, but maybe without sound. I watched the Luton game there, with sound, so there's a good chance. Phone them first, & may see you there. (There's parking space in the side streets, but read the signs, as some are restricted.)

Jun 24, 2008
Green_Matt":11hb5o40 said:
Anyone know of a pub in Plympton with the game on?

I watched the Luton game in the Colebrook Inn, so assuming they're showing Argyle again but can't be sure.

Apr 17, 2013
I watched it in the Salutation in Hammersmith. First time there. Very friendly bar staff. Ensured the volume was up enough for really just me.