When does pure and innocent loyalty end | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

When does pure and innocent loyalty end

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
We're all green tints unless we agree with some bloke in China who he himself has admitted that he doesn't get to see us play.

Is it not more likely that rather than the vast majority being green tints that Argyle are actually making some sort of progress? I think the vast majority of people on here offer their honest opinions, amazing how someone can dismiss the lot of it as pure green tintedness despite knowing naff all himself having not even seen us play...

A

Ajax66

lambanog":ra48qufn said:
Look at past posts, nearly all from posters with green coloured specs.
As a China resident, born in Plymouth , served with 29 CDO, with Argyle deep in my heart, I really would like to hearviews that are honest, realistic and dream free.
As I cannot get live coverage of matches, I am forced to read Pasoti for feed back, but what feedback do I get.? This player is wrong, that player is wrong ..JS has no idea ! Etc etc.

So why is it not accepted that Argyle are destined to stay in the lower divisions . From what I can fathom out, the team, who JS States is first class for this division, is just not up to it, both mentally and physically. This is a mid range Middle league two table team.

But without money available, JS is sitting pretty, doing his best as a beggar. And you expect better ? Promotion , no way.

That's my view and I am convinced I will be derided. So be it

I'm in your camp on this. Seen all the home games and apart from flashes of good football I feel we have peaked. All down hill from here to mid table mediocrity. Without the loanees
the squad is not good enough for promotion. Just how I see it anyway.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We don't know, my point to you was do we know they're NOT staying?

B

Baby Face Johnson

I have long since accepted that we will always be poo. I expect us to lose every game we play, regardless. Any mild form of success is then a bonus. It's the only way I can deal with it bar give up on Football altogether.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:greensmile: I've often used that one, it does avoid disappointment.

It's a 'known fact', green has always been unlucky.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
For what it's worth, I've been pulled up for 'goading' Gary Wills by a Mod.

I apologise to GW for doing so.