Which of the new players will make the most impact | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Which of the new players will make the most impact

Which of the new players will make the most impact

• 8 Deane Smalley

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • 7 Oliver Norburn

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • 4 Anthony O'Connor

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 5 Peter Hartley

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • 2 Kelvin Mellor

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 3 Carl McHugh

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1 James Bittner

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • 6 Lee Cox

Votes: 67 47.2%

• Total voters
Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
X Isle":22bl6v27 said:
Oh crumbs, someone's done one too many lunges down the gym methinks :whistle:
it's been a long day at work x isle.lee cox is the best signing i have seen in the friendlies closely followed by geoff banton. ;)

Jul 29, 2010
Steve Evans":15ay2lsq said:
X Isle":15ay2lsq said:
Oh crumbs, someone's done one too many lunges down the gym methinks :whistle:
it's been a long day at work x isle.lee cox is the best signing i have seen in the friendlies closely followed by geoff banton. ;)

:lol:

Jun 8, 2014
Got a feeling Smalley will do well. Chesterfield fan told me he was excellent under Sheridan last time, so hoping for some good things now.

Cox, Hartley and Norbun all to do well too, and the rest. Not sure there's a bad signing in there for what each individual is worth.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
So many people looking at Hartley as something special...at this stage I feel he has barely shown anything in the pre season I've seen.

But then again, many people watch lots of games for his previous clubs so I bow to your knowledge

Right now the only defender I'm impressed with is nelson! The others? They may be great (I'm not so sure) but i have not knowingly witnessed them in competitive action.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I hope its Oliver Norburn because he looks to have that something extra we have lacked for quite some time.

In practice Hartley will get us out of a jam or 2 and probably be runner up to Curtis Nelson for PoTY

Penlee

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
I voted Cox but have a couple of very good Rovers friends I have separately asked about Norburn. Both said virtually the same thing, "he'll do a really good job for you he is an excellent player it just didn't work out for him here". They were both very positive. Incidentally I (rightly or wrongly) suggested they avoid Boco who was on trial with them and they have now let go

Sep 6, 2006
X Isle":3o1syclb said:
Hartley.

All teams start wirh a solid defence and having shipped out the error prone twins in Blanchard and Trotman this guy will be the rock that everything else gets tethered to.

Others may 'shine' more and the 'easily distracted of eye' will probably give them the credit. But they'll only shine because of the solid platform they stand on and the organisational leadership behind them.

So have you seen him play?