Which Opposition Player? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Which Opposition Player?

C

Cult Of Personality

Before he went to Wigan Omar Bogel looked good and Akinde is a handful. Semdo the lad from Orient looked a quick and pacey winger

Sep 2, 2008
Enzio Boldewijn - guy had pace to burn and was strong with it. Put in a decent team and he will flourish. First year in English football I think so not really set the league alight but he will be mustard next season

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
mtarsky147":1w9zzglq said:
Omar Beckles has looked a quality CB for Accrington, think he would fit in alongside Bradley perfectly.
Stanley's Jordan Clark is a decent player too.

H

home@homepark

know the title says opposition player but just watched Dundee Utd and Tony Andreu would be a good fit for us cracking player.

Apr 29, 2010
Watkins is dreadful: a handful of decent goals and everyone is raving about him. He loses the ball frequently, he fluffs shots all the time. He doesn't track his man after losing the ball. His work rate is poor.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
davie nine":ssye1k25 said:
LeonTheGreen":ssye1k25 said:
Akinde would fit our system perfectly.

Akinde is still in the first year of a 3-year contract with Barnet.

I was asked which player I would most like to get off another team at the end of the season. So I said the best striker in the league. Do I think Adams will get him? No. Would I like him? Yes.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
davie nine":lhhjkmr3 said:
LeonTheGreen":lhhjkmr3 said:
Akinde would fit our system perfectly.

Akinde is still in the first year of a 3-year contract with Barnet.
And???

Edited to add: I'd love him down here.

Mar 23, 2008
Akinde is way too good for league 2, wonder if there are other issues why he is at this level and why teams at a higher level haven't signed him. A while back there was an interview with Martin Allen saying he knew how to manage him and when he didn't feel 100% he wouldn't play, seemed similar situation to Daniel Sturridge.