Why (interviews at Home Park) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Why (interviews at Home Park)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I don't get why you would post that on here.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Trev501":v5lf9iyx said:
Oh dear LC, wether you are right or not that was not a welcome post

Probably not Trev but interesting just the same. Nothing is for free in the world of football. We all know that

C

chronicgreen

Lundan Cabbie":1kjjv0ki said:
rose":1kjjv0ki said:
RNHGreen":1kjjv0ki said:
rose":1kjjv0ki said:
In terms of the audio from my behalf on MM, I am in the process of buying a 'proper' mic with a wind shield, so audio quality will be overall better :thumbs:

Is the club paying for it or are donations required ?

I fund all my own equipment myself. I'd rather people willing to chuck money to buy me new equipment give it to the youth team.

How about the funding for obtaining the licences needed to film FL action? Is that down to you as well? Seeing as you show match action, do you pay for your own media accreditation that is required from Dataco? Who pays for the required £2 million worth of cover in the form of public liability insurance that Dataco insist upon when applying for accreditation on behalf of an agency/freelancer or newspaper? The club don't own the rights to Football League action so they can't grant you that permission themselves.

Is all that really necessary just to shoot a bit of film? :roll:

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":mpw4hofi said:
rose":mpw4hofi said:
RNHGreen":mpw4hofi said:
rose":mpw4hofi said:
In terms of the audio from my behalf on MM, I am in the process of buying a 'proper' mic with a wind shield, so audio quality will be overall better :thumbs:

Is the club paying for it or are donations required ?

I fund all my own equipment myself. I'd rather people willing to chuck money to buy me new equipment give it to the youth team.

How about the funding for obtaining the licences needed to film FL action? Is that down to you as well? Seeing as you show match action, do you pay for your own media accreditation that is required from Dataco? Who pays for the required £2 million worth of cover in the form of public liability insurance that Dataco insist upon when applying for accreditation on behalf of an agency/freelancer or newspaper? The club don't own the rights to Football League action so they can't grant you that permission themselves.

Done for a volunteer at the club, for the club, not for my own financial gain. It's only ever on the official Plymouth Argyle YouTube channel, and nowhere else. I know all about what I can film and where I can put it, as I had to study it for three years to get my degree in sport media and journalism :whistle:

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Good answer Charlie even though you shouldn't have had to. As for you Cabbie:
ninja_zpsqrujzvai.gif

TheFinger.gif

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
It wasn't a nasty question at all. We all know that technically we (supporters) are not allowed to take photos or video within the stadium, not because of club rules but by what is imposed upon them from the Football League. Charlie has answered and it seems that with MM remaining a club production, he isn't required to acquire that accreditation from Dataco. Nothing sinister, just an enquirery answered.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yes it was and a bleddy stupid one to boot.

You Cockernies are all the same, bleeding know it alls.[

img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01375/cockney-mafia_1375198c.jpg[/img]

:wave: :scarf: :scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
IJN":1w9qnnzy said:

You Cockernies are all the same, bleeding know it alls.

Except for when we asked him about Harim Boateng, he didn't have a scooby! :)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":3j2ruzxz said:
IJN":3j2ruzxz said:

You Cockernies are all the same, bleeding know it alls.

Except for when we asked him about Harim Boateng, he didn't have a scooby! :)

Did you miss my twopenneth?

And anyway both myself and Hiram are Sarf Lundan boys and definitely not Cocknies :)