Without banter: can someone source a replay scarf | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Without banter: can someone source a replay scarf

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
It's a rare occasion when Pasoti can't help. I'll keep it in mind for you Luke.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I did ask Rachel Fry, Head of Retail at HP. They sold out.

I make no other comment. :twisted:

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Who would want a 7 foot long scarf? The Doctor...

On a serious note, given how well we played and the occasion it was, maybe people unwilling to part with them as a memento.

May 22, 2006
IJN":3gxpl6y7 said:
Who would want a 7 foot long scarf?

Buy two scarves. Cut both in half. Put one Argyle bit with one Liverpool bit. Do this again. You now have two scarves, one to display and one to sell.

Aug 5, 2016
kernowluke":3f08vw5x said:
Hi all,
Not bumping the original thread as the rules page said against this...

Please refrain from the abuse re half and halfs. Trying to complete a frame that has both programmes, tickets and the scarfs to go in my office.

Reality check - we played Liverpool reserves and drew. Then we played Liverpool reserves and lost. After we have won the league it won't even have been the biggest match of our season. Please stop behaving like we have been non league all our history and our fans only come to gawp and marvel at the opposition, it's all a bit pathetic!!

Jan 3, 2013
Knibbsworth":2baautiu said:
kernowluke":2baautiu said:
Hi all,
Not bumping the original thread as the rules page said against this...

Please refrain from the abuse re half and halfs. Trying to complete a frame that has both programmes, tickets and the scarfs to go in my office.

Reality check - we played Liverpool reserves and drew. Then we played Liverpool reserves and lost. After we have won the league it won't even have been the biggest match of our season. Please stop behaving like we have been non league all our history and our fans only come to gawp and marvel at the opposition, it's all a bit pathetic!!

Agreed, but the plastics love half n halves.......where will they be against Carlisle