Wombles match day thread & chat room | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wombles match day thread & chat room

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
twist of lime":3skv4lcm said:
Two words

Gaining Confidence

COYG

In an nutshell. We started the first few games well then Scunthorpe happened and the we got caught in a downward spiral where confidence drained away. Hopefully we can build on this.

Aug 5, 2016
Keepitgreen":38q9rfx3 said:
Knibbsworth":38q9rfx3 said:
Shrewsbury beating Fleetwood. Uwe Rosler threw it away!!
Won 11 and drawn 4. Shrewsbury are a good side. The only undefeated team in the FL.

It was tongue in cheek. Shrewsbury score v Fleetwood and no one bats an eyelid. The league leaders won against a tough team, not exactly a surprise the most confident team in the league scored.

Yet when Shrewsbury scored their only goal at Home Park, Derek Adams is a disgrace of a manager who rolled over and let the opposition have a point. The only way they could have scored was by sheer managerial ineptitude, they were that much of a poor side. It's funny the manner our 1-1 draw with the Shrews was handled by fans, almost as if we were top, flying and at home and they were bottom and without a paddle.

I'm delighted for Derek he can have a weekend off without the knives being out for him on here.

Jan 7, 2013
Some great posts again Knibbsworth agree with everyone of them. Have stayed away of late as this is such a depressing place to be at when we aren't winning games. Yesterday didn't come as a surprise to me it has been coming and by the sound of it was well deserved. I love listening to Martin Gritton as a Co commentator and he said at half time that Adams tactics were bang on that is exactly how to play away from home in the first half.. we've now seen what they are all about second half come out and nick 1 on the counter!! Job done.
Well done DA well deserved.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I got 10/1 for promotion - that doesn’t look like good value now. Oops! :)

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Good spot Andy. I'm a once in a year betting man but that Bet Victor 50/1 is too good to turn down. Registered with them & stuck £15 on at 50/1 & I get £40 worth of free bets. I can't lose, can I ? Even if I did, I think I can budget for a loss of £15 0ver 7 months. It's a no brainer.