WrestleMania | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

WrestleMania

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Neat analogy. Wrestling isn't my thing at all, but there's no denying the theatre of it.

And is there any great suspense when Man City play a home game against mid-table cannon fodder? That seems fairly pre-determined to me.
I have to credit Steve Austin himself for the idea on an episode of the podcast he used to host, when said "I never hear anyone complaining about the 'workrate' from people on The Sopranos"

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I have drifted in and out of wrestling every 5 years or so since being a kid. AEW has cooled off considerably but WWE is doing monster business at the moment.

I couldn’t recommend Dark Side of the Ring enough to those who are interested in that kind of thing.

Reactions: Adam

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I haven’t started Dark Side of the Ring yet, it’s on my list though.

And you’re right, AEW has somewhat fizzled out. Started off very promising, but with this new era of WWE coming in I believe that it’s probably got another few years max before it folds.

Reactions: Fergy

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
When I was a kid, one of my favourite moments was when Yokozuna was getting pinned by Macho Man Randy Savage in the Royal Rumble but pushed him up out of the ring to win ... incredible. So, imagine my disappointment when I showed my son on YouTube some years and the bugger actually jumped out.

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
When I was a kid, one of my favourite moments was when Yokozuna was getting pinned by Macho Man Randy Savage in the Royal Rumble but pushed him up out of the ring to win ... incredible. So, imagine my disappointment when I showed my son on YouTube some years and the bugger actually jumped out.
That was a true moment of Macho Madness, trying to pin somone in the Royal Rumble!

Jul 7, 2008
Plymouth/Bristol
I enjoyed this years Wrestlemania but our household is still AEW through and through. Bloodline story aside, the creative in AEW is infinitely better than anything WWE has done in decades.

Literally no one in the world is better than Will Ospreay at the moment. The tag division outshines in every way. The only weak link is the woman’s division vs. WWE’s

• Haha
Reactions: Jon with no H

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I enjoyed this years Wrestlemania but our household is still AEW through and through. Bloodline story aside, the creative in AEW is infinitely better than anything WWE has done in decades.

Literally no one in the world is better than Will Ospreay at the moment. The tag division outshines in every way. The only weak link is the woman’s division vs. WWE’s

Didn’t realise Tony Khan was on Pasoti! 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: Jon with no H

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
TK here.

Watch Ospreay versus. Danielson from last week and you’ll know I’m right ;)

True. But Danielson v Osprey would have been great in any promotion.

I do like AEW, and I’m appreciative that there is now some competition. Can’t understand the decision to have Jericho bury others though.