Yann in court today | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yann in court today

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mercedes":23xe1tt7 said:
So no-one knows the result of the case?
Adjourned until July 24th as Songo'o failed to turn up at court for a third time.

Herald

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
X Isle":22d0udkf said:
Issue a warrant then, that's taking the p1ss.
Plymouth Herald":22d0udkf said:
the court clerk said there were no details on the paperwork to suggest 25-year-old defender, who was recorded as living at an address in Grantley Gardens, Mannamead, had ever had the summons served on him

Jul 29, 2010
Argy1e":kbbayawv said:
X Isle":kbbayawv said:
Issue a warrant then, that's taking the p1ss.
Plymouth Herald":kbbayawv said:
the court clerk said there were no details on the paperwork to suggest 25-year-old defender, who was recorded as living at an address in Grantley Gardens, Mannamead, had ever had the summons served on him
Issue a summons then, that's fair enough :lol:

....although he surely can't plead ignorance, his name has been linked online with this for months now. All it would take was a call to the court to arrange a convenient date. He knows about it, he's just doing nothing about it.

Bad PR to keep allowing the club's name to be linked to this. Someone at Argyle should tell him to sort his poo out.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Yeah my agent tells me things all the time

Apr 15, 2015
Did I actually read a suggestion that the accused should call the court to arrange a hearing date or have I just had a cider too many?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
A PAFC employee was recently involved in a driving offence and the club refused to say who was driving the vehicle.What sort of message does that send out to the driving world at large,nevermind Songo,and where is the " integrity" that the club speaks so highly of.......

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
oddball":1r8rwbll said:
A PAFC employee was recently involved in a driving offence and the club refused to say who was driving the vehicle.What sort of message does that send out to the driving world at large,never mind Songo,and where is the " integrity" that the club speaks so highly of.......

It' not PAFC's place to say who was driving same if you or me was caught committing a driving offence when still at work unless it's in a works vehicle it's nothing to do with the employer.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Ian...may not be to your taste but don't go down the"feed the troll" route....an argyle employee was caught speeding,in a PAFC vehicle, and should have owned up to it but he/she didn't and neither did the club ...bit like Carl Fletcher who couldn't remember if it was him or his wife who was driving...when caught speeding along Outland Road...at the end of the day both were employees of PAFC...disgusting behaviour whichever way you look at it.....

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
So, it's the club's fault it it?

Don't talk so daft Alan.

You're trolling and you know you are.