Yeovil Fan Here | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil Fan Here

Aug 7, 2008
Devon
Oh sorry I forgot I have to respect every team and accept that every team is bigger and more successful than us. No wonder we've never been in the top flight, fans are way too nice. Yeovil are poo!!!

Nov 4, 2012
VerdeMax":ew4p31ln said:
Oh sorry I forgot I have to respect every team and accept that every team is bigger and more successful than us. No wonder we've never been in the top flight, fans are way too nice. Yeovil are poo!!!

Don't need to be so brutal though do you, save that type of hostility for Exeter.

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
VerdeMax":2qtt5s5w said:

So if a team 2 points off top spot in League 1 constitutes "poo", what does that make us then?

I'm sure Yeovil could teach us a thing or two on how to run a club properly.

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
VerdeMax":12djvj58 said:

Wouldn't mind being 'poo' if it got us two points off the top of League One.

Guess I would miss the annual relegation scraps and hoofball though.

Yeovil sent us Reid, gave us Wotton - what more were you after?

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
VerdeMax":2qte3wcf said:

Weve never been in the top flight because we are run by amateurs who cant see the bigger picture, not because are fans are too nice

Take a look at the table, we are poo with a capital S and deserve to be

Yeovil may be a smaller club but at least they will have league status next season, we i am afraid will probably not

No one will listen to your "big Club" nonsense then will they

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
VerdeMax":20gpm02s said:
They're both poo, like your tiny, pathetic club.

Yeh!!! Take that Yeovil fan!!

You come on here with the cheek to ask about a player and then wish us well for the rest of the season.

Just remember we're a big club. A big, big club.....on our way to the BSP and you're only near the top of league one.

Good one Verte....you sure told him.

:doh:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
VerdeMax":sxbl7ogm said:
They're both poo, like your tiny, pathetic club.
You really are a pathetic troll with a massive superiority complex.

It's as if your constant obsession with size is compensating for something.

Ugwu- not played much, not been great when he has but it's tough to judge.

Reid- crap in a two man partnership, decent as a lone striker.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
I had a feeling Johnson would get Yeovil going again. Peterborough are/were a basket case really so I didn't really pay too much heed to what happened to him there, and he was doing a good job with Bristol City. One of the better managers in this country and it shows. Ian Holloway was Argyle's version of Gary Johnson and look how we handled that.

A

agentgreen

Always had a soft spot for Yeovil and look for their results with the rest of the s/west teams. Good luck to them , but I think Championship football if they get there next season will be a step too far at this time for them.,

Nov 6, 2011
VerdeMax":2dhxc8d0 said:

I don't agree with your first response to the Yeovil fan, however, you do have a point. The Argyle faithful are indeed "way too nice", to use your words. I can remember not so long ago when Newcastle came to HP when we were in the Championship and effectively relegated us to L1 whilst Newcastle went up to the Premiership. At the end of the game the Newcastle fans invaded the pitch (nothing wrong with that), but our happy clappy lot did the same to congratulate them! Not only that the club played 'we are the champions' over the tannoy! You couldn't make it up!! How many clubs and it's supporters would have done that? Not many, if any at all. It's bizzare, and it's one of the reasons why Argyle are were we are at the moment, propping up the rest.

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
Is there a topic left on Pasoti where most of the comments Are not an obvious retort to a troll.
Jeez guys we all don't need to jump on the bandwagon
If shooting fish in a barrel were an Olympic sport... :facepalm:

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
Pilgrim":24cr1pj6 said:
VerdeMax":24cr1pj6 said:

I don't agree with your first response to the Yeovil fan, however, you do have a point. The Argyle faithful are indeed "way too nice", to use your words. I can remember not so long ago when Newcastle came to HP when we were in the Championship and effectively relegated us to L1 whilst Newcastle went up to the Premiership. At the end of the game the Newcastle fans invaded the pitch (nothing wrong with that), but our happy clappy lot did the same to congratulate them! Not only that the club played 'we are the champions' over the tannoy! You couldn't make it up!! How many clubs and it's supporters would have done that? Not many, if any at all. It's bizzare, and it's one of the reasons why Argyle are were we are at the moment, propping up the rest.

Problem is the fans have no control whatsoever on the dross which is served up week in week out by clueless pub players on the pitch

This is the main reason we are propping up the league

Mar 3, 2012
Full respect to Yeovil for building a club from pretty much nothing. Right now I am amazed you guys are 5th in League 1 and am also amazed by ourselves, bottom of the Football League.

Like everyone has said, Ugwu has been injured so it's hard to tell and from what I hear Reid is somewhat better than our previous strikers (doesn't take too much to beat, also still amazed we released Griffiths) but he's missed many chances and still hasn't scored.