You'll Never Walk Alone | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
I wouldn't have a problem if they played Donny Osmond's Long Haired Lover from Liverpool

I'll be your long haired lover from Liverpool,
And I'll do anything you ask.
I'll be your clown or your puppet or your April Fool,
Cut my hair I'll even wear a mask.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
"Grim Northern Sh1thole" got to be the opener, surely?

Jan 11, 2017
While I agree that YNWA should not be played over our tannoy, please can we refrain from booing while it's being sung? Yes sing our own songs but I really did think the booing at Anfield was disrespectful. I fully expect to get shot down over this btw!

Mar 8, 2016
GreenJem":14gztvg6 said:
While I agree that YNWA should not be played over our tannoy, please can we refrain from booing while it's being sung? Yes sing our own songs but I really did think the booing at Anfield was disrespectful. I fully expect to get shot down over this btw!

Booooo

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
GreenJem":1f5iiyah said:

I will be booing. :scarf:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
green eyed monster":3nobomdf said:
Is there even goal music?

Mind you the tannoy is so crap in the Dev I never heard anything on Saturday...
There was on Saturday and a lot of the grandstand occupants were moving in tune to it. So someone would love to see it continue. :)

T

Tim Wallace

Will the, "he's short he's scouse, he'll rob your ******* house" get an outing tonight ?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I will sticking my fingers in my ear and singing 'na na na na na' until it stops (if they play it).

Sod respecting Liverpool, it should be about not disrespecting our fans.

Have I missed something, who says this dirge is being played? Or is it an internet 'fact' ? AKA a load of old pony.

Feb 24, 2008
green eyed monster":2dqnpkn2 said:
Why on earth would the club even contemplate playing YNWA?

Pointless thread

Let's wait and see if Argyle fall foul again !

I do however agree with getting shot of that awful goal music as it had its Day a number of years ago.

Perhaps we could bring back Toni Marie Germain riding around the pitch perimeter on the back of a 4x4 again ! Certainly got a good response from the crowd with the song " Get your T.ts out for the lads " booming loud and proud ! Good old days !

IJN":jtpy0bex said:
Sod respecting Liverpool, it should be about not disrespecting our fans.

In a nutshell. Not the world's biggest follower of premier league football, but I assume that no other team plays YNWA when Liverpool visit, so why should we?

It speaks a lot about our own club that we are genuinely concerned that they are so out of touch that they may actually play it.