Zak Baker new deal | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Zak Baker new deal

Jul 5, 2023
I've been following Zak at Tivvy, it's been a real relegation scrap for him. Lots of experience to take into the future.

Sep 28, 2022
Could it not be a case of Argyle hedging their bets with regards to Cooper actually going!!. Burton and Harry Hazard then to fight it out for the No 1 spot in our battle to return to the Championship (eventually!!!.)

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
With only one year left on his contract l imagine Cooper will be sold. Unless, bubbling under the surface is a contract extension for one more year. However, that depends on us staying up l reckon.

Oct 10, 2018
With only one year left on his contract l imagine Cooper will be sold. Unless, bubbling under the surface is a contract extension for one more year. However, that depends on us staying up l reckon.

Your forgetting goal keeper transfers domestically are fairly rare, probably more so than any other position. Lots of foreign keepers come and go, I can't see Cooper will be picked up anytime soon, unless there is a keeper crisis in a championship or lower Premier League club, and descent cover is needed.

Strangely despite there importance GK don't have a huge transfer value compared to Attacking MF, CB and Strikers.

Secondly I believe many top 7 Championship or clubs from PL will have reservations about Cooper, because of him opting to punch balls out from a crowded penalty area, when catching the ball is the safer option.

I and I know many fans will disagree, but I actually have better confidence in Hazard under arial balls and near post saves.

Where Cooper is excels is on instinctive saves, or on 1 on 1 saves, like against Leicester recently with Jamie Vardy.

Oct 10, 2018
Gk is a position that Argyle has the least concern about as I believe all 3 main GK could easially player in the championship regularly for a club.

Reactions: SurreyJanner
Sep 12, 2015
Could it not be a case of Argyle hedging their bets with regards to Cooper actually going!!. Burton and Harry Hazard then to fight it out for the No 1 spot in our battle to return to the Championship (eventually!!!.)
If cooper doesn’t go then hazard won’t hang around I wouldn’t think ,what is his length of contract ?