Russell Moore's book. NOW IN THE CLUB SHOP!! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Russell Moore's book. NOW IN THE CLUB SHOP!!

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
My book arrived last night....... memories of the era flooding back......at College when most of the time took place but visits to Walsall, Peterborough stick in the mind. Was extremely conscientious when it game to the promotion game at home to Colchester......Mum said I had to travel back to Abingdon in time for lectures next day.....Always did what Mum said! :funny: Argyle won, good enough for me. :scarf:
I digress.....Great book.......

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
'Those were the days my friend' Just ordered mine, my 2 boys don't know it yet but they have just bought my Xmas present.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
I saw a copy at the weekend. It's just a scrapbook of press cuttings. Is the first book the same style?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
No, the previous book has more narrative in it as well as a plethora of photographs, press cuttings and programme extracts.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I received the book a few days ago, and it is a thing of beauty.
I was too young to see the 1972-77 players in the flesh, but I had heard lots of stories about the era from my dad. For those who were there, I can imagine it will be a great nostalgia trip.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Clicked on and off this thread but finally weakened and ordered it. Probably get Mrs Pogle to wrap it up and present it to me as a Xmas present from The Poglettes (Private Pogle and Little Miss P.C. Pogle)

Thanks Kids!! Your generosity is legendary!! :nworthy: :thumbs: :scarf:

Feb 22, 2008
This is a first class addition to all things Argyle.

If you haven't ordered it yet what are you waiting for, if you think it is too expensive buy it now, read it, and then pass it off as a Xmas Present/Birthday Present/Valentine's....two birds with one stone!

My Father in Law who now "follows" Argyle because of me, and was involved in the professional game years ago, was completely engrossed with it. Shouting out the names of players from his era, pointing at their pictures like I hadn't already seen them, the look on his face was priceless.

Whether it is before your time, during your time, after your time, it matters not, you have to get your hands on a copy.

Steve

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Just a thought .....

Would love to see one of these book published for the 80s &90s era to include :

John Hore FA Cup 1983/84 Cup Run , Dave Smith Promotion Winning Team 1985/86 , Peter Shilton 1993/94 The Nearly men & Neil Warnock 1995-96 Wembley 96 Winners Era

Special times supporting Argyle