update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+ | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+

Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
xmastree":2wwb6jh1 said:
demportdave":2wwb6jh1 said:
The club insisted FCFS was the way to allocate tickets.

So why have they now changed after the way they so strongly defended it last season?

They've listened, re-considered, and tried to do something about an issue that caused a lot of angst. Surely better than doing nothing.

Exactly.

May 8, 2011
Plenty of time to decide whether to renew or not, will give time to see what way the numbers of infections are going and see if the current increase in case numbers (particularly in Plymouth) is a blip or a trend.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
£239 for me with renewal discount. Just over £10 per game. Ideal!! :scarf:

I'm a Green Dragon and I'm in! £239 for a 100% win record, guaranteed promotion and Championship in 5 years. :thumbs:

Dec 3, 2005
davie nine":35wmgbm8 said:
Considering the lack of response to this news, most ST holders must be happy with the deal.
I am.

Really, well I am now an ex season ticket holder.
So angry with the fcfs from the club.

Very poor customer service to approximately two thirds of their loyal supporters.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
djg145":20747dwj said:
davie nine":20747dwj said:
Considering the lack of response to this news, most ST holders must be happy with the deal.
I am.

Very poor customer service to approximately two thirds of their loyal supporters.

It wasn't a fair system even though I was lucky enough to watch 3 games this season so the club have listened and a rotational system is much fairer for everyone, although I think we'll all be back at Home Park anyway so the rotational system will not be needed.

The 20% discount is a fantastic gesture and if match day tickets can be reasonably priced we'll have some good sized crowds next season.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
xmastree":19j427tb said:
demportdave":19j427tb said:

So why have they now changed after the way they so strongly defended it last season?

They've listened, re-considered, and tried to do something about an issue that caused a lot of angst. Surely better than doing nothing.

Totally agree

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
djg145":2i90zr4y said:
davie nine":2i90zr4y said:
I am.

I did say ‘most ST holders must be happy’. Like Posty, I was one of the FCFS-es but I was in Block 16 on my own and would,probably, have seen more of the Devonport End action if I had watched at home on iFollow.
Having said that, I was grateful for the opportunity and agree with the revised pandemic process if it becomes necessary.
I can also assure you that, if I had not been a FCFS, I would still have remained a ST holder.

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
The club made a mistake with FCFS but have corrected it. Many people did not know how long things would last it was hard to plan for something that nobody has ever experienced before. I think the 20% discount is a nice touch and lessons have been learned. I am happy and will renew with the discount.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
djg145":brado12k said:
davie nine":brado12k said:
I am.

I'm assuming the fact the club has listened and changed the policy isn't good enough for you?

Surely you should be happy that they have and are going to renew given your new belief in how the club has listened to the fans.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
I think the 20% is a huge gesture and makes the cost of sitting in the lower mayflower very reasonable indeed. it should fill that area a bit better for the cameras over in the Lyndy.

Well thought through by Argyle

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Well I am more than happy with the 20% discount, what a fantastic gesture to repay the loyalty of the fans. I was totally gutted with the Fcfs debacle as was not at all fair. I would still have renewed as per previous seasons but the club has made it even more sweeter.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
demportdave":2kyhycqb said:

Perhaps because they have listened to the concerns of fans and acted upon it? The decision first time around was based on the rules at the time. The club are to be applauded. I cannot make out if you are asking a genuine question, or rhetorical as a way of putting the club down?

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Good to see a discount for those who didn’t get a refund. Also good to see that anyone watching online due to limited attendance will be refunded the difference between what they’ve paid and the cost of watching online.

Oct 31, 2015
Good deal all round tbh. Not sure I will be getting one for the first time in 20 years though.
For me my Saturdays have been filled and the tripe put forward in the last few months is worst than DAs tenure at its lowest. I also can't see ahead of this Chinese flu so I might just pick my games next season

It's sad but I'm not missing going at the moment. :cry: