update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+ | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+

Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
oldage":3p4ttryu said:
He can make barbed comments which other posters would be warned about and get away with it. IMO he is taking advantage of his position and his behaviour is unbecoming for an administrator/moderator. :sigh:

And yet you use a racist slur (Chinese flu) which should have been called out to describe COVID-19.

Dec 3, 2005
metroace":oo7l13o5 said:
djg145":oo7l13o5 said:
I would like to know how many ST holders are actually on PASOTI.

Why?
Because, I would like to know the percentage of the approximate 6,000 ST holders from this season are on PASOTI. If that's okay.
I am assuming it would be the minority.
Some posters on here believe they speak for all ST holders, therefore it would be good IMHO, to try and see what percentage are on here.

Jul 12, 2016
metroace":c59dyw5j said:
oldage":c59dyw5j said:
He can make barbed comments which other posters would be warned about and get away with it. IMO he is taking advantage of his position and his behaviour is unbecoming for an administrator/moderator. :sigh:

And yet you use a racist slur (Chinese flu) which should have been called out to describe COVID-19.
I did not post "Chinese flu".That was rsp4. Get your facts right.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
How about we discuss season tickets on this thread rather than bitch about each other?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Now there’s an idea!

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
oldage":38nj506f said:
metroace":38nj506f said:
oldage":38nj506f said:

My apologies. You are correct and I missed that.

Jul 12, 2016
metroace":1ui19k19 said:
oldage":1ui19k19 said:
metroace":1ui19k19 said:
oldage":1ui19k19 said:

My apologies. You are correct and I missed that.
:thumbs:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
djg145":1mzflwoe said:
I would like to know how many ST holders are actually on PASOTI.
I’ve just realised that your question, probably, referred to my suggestion that most ST holders must be happy with the discount. I suppose that I should have said ‘most season ticket holders who post on Pasoti’ but I am confident that a major proportion of ALL ST holders will be happy with the 20% discount offered. A wonderful acknowledgement by PAFC of our loyalty.
I am not criticising those who claimed a refund.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
ealinggreen":3p2cqkla said:
Really generous from the club I cannot wait to return to block 6.
You’ll be sat in with the kids then, as they are moving the family stand there for next season.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
I will be surprised if there are as many ST holders this season.

There is still uncertainty over capacity and how Covid may still be a factor, so some will wait to see how that develops.

I also think there is lingering bad feeling over FCFS with some ST holders. It was something of a PR disaster for Argyle and a massive 'own goal'. They had the chance to do something about it as the Covid rules were changed quite frequently, both at a national and a local level, but they stubbornly refused to.

But mostly, I think it will be the performance of the team and the Manager over most of the second half of the season that will negatively affect ST sales.

We had a pretty good start and a very good run just after Christmas, but for the last 20 or so games we have been woeful. Over the course of the season there has been very little evidence of Lowe or the players 'learning from experience' and we are a worse team now than we were back in August. Lowe's player recruitment and tactics, along with the ability and commitment of some of the players, have been frequently called into question.

I think Lowe's stock has dropped with some of the fan base as we have been repeatedly beaten quite badly both home and away. We have had to endure far too many lack-lustre performances which have been an insult to the loyal fans who stood by the club again in their hour of need.

I shall be renewing my ticket come Monday but I think there may be a number who won't.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Argyle could not change the FCFS midway through the season as they advertised that as a perk to sell tickets. Anyone who bought on the fort day would have been furious if they were not able to go to a match due to a change. Argyle gave the option of a refund on a number of occasions so if you didn’t like the FCFS rule, you could get your money back.

Nov 2, 2004
Argyle Nutter":3a3effwv said:
ealinggreen":3a3effwv said:
You’ll be sat in with the kids then, as they are moving the family stand there for next season.

Really, they won’t like me in there then. Where to go?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Argyle Nutter":3b95uwzz said:
ealinggreen":3b95uwzz said:

Oh Dear!!

I'm in block 9 so I'll have to invest in a decent set of ear plugs.