update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+ | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+

Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Martyn":331k634k said:
I keep logging into tickets@pafc.com, but can’t get any further. Trying to renew
I get the same no option to purchase and no credit on my account?

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Well I've renewed for me and the two boys and got receipts for three different amounts. :sigh:

1) £587 pre-any discount
2) £391 requested amount
3) £471 credit card receipt

I'm lost, will look into it in a minute and contact the office if needs be. None of it maybe Argyle's fault.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
ealinggreen":3n9skrfz said:
Renewed brilliant value.I can’t help thinking that Argyle have been over generous.

It's very generous.
Everyone could buy a home and away shirt with the £80 discount. :thumbs:

P

Paranoid Android

Season Ticket sorted on day 1.
Lyndhurst block 9.

coyg 2021/22 :scarf:

Jun 24, 2008
I renewed this morning and did the renewals of 3 others that I go with..was simple and easy online. Adding to my network and purchasing on their behalf.

Much better system, good pricing and offer from the club. Can't wait to be back :scarf:

Apr 6, 2009
macleanie":1trn2du9 said:
I renewed this morning and did the renewals of 3 others that I go with..was simple and easy online. Adding to my network and purchasing on their behalf.

Much better system, good pricing and offer from the club. Can't wait to be back :scarf:

did you have to log in to other accounts - i was trying to do my family renewals. my 2 year old doesn't have an account/email address. all 3 members are added to my network but not sure how to buy their tickets??

Jun 24, 2008
katkin":2gpu3afk said:
macleanie":2gpu3afk said:

did you have to log in to other accounts - i was trying to do my family renewals. my 2 year old doesn't have an account/email address. all 3 members are added to my network but not sure how to buy their tickets??

I am not sure how to solve the issue with your little one, but for the 3 on your network I was able to assign the seat to the names within the network when going through the basket purchasing stages.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Im lost, very easy indeed!
Gone to renew mine amd my sons, firstly i have £80 account balance, where has that come from?
Also, my son has an account but is on mine so i can purchase. Do i have to remove his ticket and buy seperate? Will he still get the discount and would i do 2 lots of finance?
Thanks in advance.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Not to worry, all sorted and done in two transactions. Read it through again and realised it had to be done twice and the account balance was the discount. Only financed the adult ticket so was easier doing it in two goes actually but it is confuaing that the discount is added and amount adjusted but, on the payment screen it reverts back to ita original price. Just assume thats a blip on the systen and it still gives the discount.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Within the first two hours of going on sale, we are now approaching 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 21/22 season tickets sold. :clap: :clap: :clap: