update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+ | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+

Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
All done!! I'd forgotten tbh waiting in for the boiler man to come!!

Only point is that the discount is shown under an 'Account' box showing the amount. You have to click on 'Your Account' button. It then shows the discount and a new button, confirm amount and 'Use Account'.

When you press Use Account the amount comes off. If you get to the payment page and it is wrong, go back to use the discount amount in your 'Account'.

Anyway, I'm signed up Ryan!! I've got a touch of the old Greek philosophers (Dodgy knees!) but I'll do my best :scarf:

Sep 25, 2010
Argyle Nutter":lqtq703x said:
Martyn":lqtq703x said:
I keep logging into tickets@pafc.com, but can’t get any further. Trying to renew
I get the same no option to purchase and no credit on my account?

Gave up in the end, as there was no purchase option, even though I could get every game last season. Online.

Phoning was a joke. They said I was no. 18, then after being on the phone for 51 mins, the line went dead.

In the end, went up to the ticket office, waited in a small queue, all done. Excellent staff up there, but the website and phone needs looking at.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Martyn":26fsyfhv said:
Argyle Nutter":26fsyfhv said:
Martyn":26fsyfhv said:
I keep logging into tickets@pafc.com, but can’t get any further. Trying to renew

Gave up in the end, as there was no purchase option, even though I could get every game last season. Online.

Phoning was a joke. They said I was no. 18, then after being on the phone for 51 mins, the line went dead.

In the end, went up to the ticket office, waited in a small queue, all done. Excellent staff up there, but the website and phone needs looking at.

Is it your sign in? are you in the 'wrong place'? Mine was ridiculously easy tbh. Clicked on remembered login details. Message was there that I had a season ticket renewal in my basket. Clicked on that, paid (only the discount box fooled me for a minute) got receipt and email. All done.

So I can't complain. :clap:

You can, of course, if it didn't do it for you.

jthep

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 28, 2011
Just renewed mine (and I live 200 miles away). Very straight forward - you just need to apply the Account offer. The whole thing took around 2 minutes and the discount is in my view extremely generous. Well done Argyle on the process and thank you Simon for the discount!

Oct 20, 2015
Derriford
Pogleswoody":qss3g1y7 said:
All done!! I'd forgotten tbh waiting in for the boiler man to come!!

Only point is that the discount is shown under an 'Account' box showing the amount. You have to click on 'Your Account' button. It then shows the discount and a new button, confirm amount and 'Use Account'.

When you press Use Account the amount comes off. If you get to the payment page and it is wrong, go back to use the discount amount in your 'Account'.

Anyway, I'm signed up Ryan!! I've got a touch of the old Greek philosophers (Dodgy knees!) but I'll do my best :scarf:

Wish I'd read this first. I went by the announcement which simply said: The discount will be applied on individual e-ticketing accounts and will come off the total balance at the end of the transaction. 

I didn't see an account button or a discount button. Consequently the discount wasn't applied and the full price has been charged to my card :cry:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Pogleswoody":354yugws said:
Martyn":354yugws said:
Argyle Nutter":354yugws said:
Martyn":354yugws said:

Is it your sign in? are you in the 'wrong place'? Mine was ridiculously easy tbh. Clicked on remembered login details. Message was there that I had a season ticket renewal in my basket. Clicked on that, paid (only the discount box fooled me for a minute) got receipt and email. All done.

All done now pogs, had to sit on phone for approximately 45mins, apparently my email was still linked to 2 old accounts once deleted I was able to renew online, similar to another though. I applied the discount but after signing up for finance the receipt shows full price so see what transpires. If not I have £80 to pend in the shop

Sep 21, 2003
Saltash, Cornwall
I've just renewed my ticket. I clicked the option to apply the £80 credit and finalised the transaction only to find the credit hadn't been applied. It is still sat in my account, and I've paid the full £395.

Curiously enough my mate renewed his this morning and somehow had a 20% discount AND the £80 credit come off. He has shown his confirmation email showing that he only paid £235 for his ticket. He didn't even question it until I pointed it out to him.

I've emailed the ticket office asking for an explanation, and whether my £80 credit can be retroactively applied (or just paid in to my bank account).

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argyle Nutter":32hq66yq said:
Pogleswoody":32hq66yq said:
Martyn":32hq66yq said:
Argyle Nutter":32hq66yq said:
Martyn":32hq66yq said:

All done now pogs, had to sit on phone for approximately 45mins, apparently my email was still linked to 2 old accounts once deleted I was able to renew online, similar to another though. I applied the discount but after signing up for finance the receipt shows full price so see what transpires. If not I have £80 to pend in the shop

Welcome (back) to the Pleasuredome, Nuts! :scarf:

Oct 22, 2018
Stupid question coming up. I've renewed on line, no problem but not sure when they can be collected. It's probably written somewhere but I can't see it. :facepalm:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Keepitgreen":13lrw8vm said:
I envisaged problems renewing mine as it's the first season going from an adult to an O65. No such problem as this had been taken into account in my renewal notification. Add to the fact the loyalty discount was sat in my account made it a seamless two minute transaction. Well done Argyle.
Geddon Bob! I'd have put you at 55 tops! :cool:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
L G":itr7actv said:
Keepitgreen":itr7actv said:
I envisaged problems renewing mine as it's the first season going from an adult to an O65. No such problem as this had been taken into account in my renewal notification. Add to the fact the loyalty discount was sat in my account made it a seamless two minute transaction. Well done Argyle.
Geddon Bob! I'd have put you at 55 tops! :cool:
Thank you Paul, you smooth talker.

P

Paranoid Android

Martyn":2onxpbun said:
Argyle Nutter":2onxpbun said:
Martyn":2onxpbun said:

Refer you to Ottawa Greens post above Martyn. This comes up time and again day 1 of season tickets and for cup games.

No business is going to put capacity in place just for one off peak periods. Frustrating as it is. Doesn’t make any sense for them to waste the investment.

Saying that the CEO has really upped their game when it comes to customer service and ticket delivery.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Pete Day":2geu5pde said:
I've just renewed my ticket. I clicked the option to apply the £80 credit and finalised the transaction only to find the credit hadn't been applied. It is still sat in my account, and I've paid the full £395.

Curiously enough my mate renewed his this morning and somehow had a 20% discount AND the £80 credit come off. He has shown his confirmation email showing that he only paid £235 for his ticket. He didn't even question it until I pointed it out to him.

I've emailed the ticket office asking for an explanation, and whether my £80 credit can be retroactively applied (or just paid in to my bank account).

I did the same for our two tickets! It looked like the credit wasn’t applied but if you look closely it has come off what you actually paid. That’s what happen to me and I thought the discount didn’t come off so maybe check again - Jon