update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+ | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

update on Season Tickets? - July 30, 2021 - 6000+

Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 118 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Lundan Cabbie":3h5p025a said:
:thumbs:

So if you want to eat with a knife and fork then you bung the doorman a Lady Godiva? :lol:

Slightly more methinks.

Buying one of the game sponsorship/hospitality offerings for a single game, or one of the other schemes for regular usage. You could even buy a seat on the board.

But with a standard ST - no chance - try the burger van outside.

P

Paranoid Android

I had an e-mail earlier. Due to the volume of early purchases of season tickets, please wait until next Monday onwards for collection.

Oct 20, 2015
Derriford
Big shout out to the ticket office staff. I failed to use my discount when I renewed my season ticket on Monday. Went up this morning and they refunded the amount to my credit card and gave me my new ticket there and then. No fuss, all smiles. Great service. Thanks a lot guys. :thumbup:

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
It is slightly confusing with the discount issue. I renewed online and at final payment it was still saying the full price after I had applied the discount.

All done though.

Roll on August to get back in to Home Park.

:scarf:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
https://twitter.com/Only1Argyle/status/ ... 75012?s=20

Season ticket update:

After just a few days of sales, half of our 20/21 season ticket holders have already renewed. Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes

In the next few minutes, sales are going to tick over 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣!

Thank you for your support. We can't wait to see you #BackHome

#pafc
:scarf:

(2nd job application sent off today. Fingers crossed I can secure new employment before 7th June. i need to be back in Block 14! :cry: )

Dec 8, 2020
I also failed to apply my Season Ticket discount when I renewed online. Despite obviously being very busy the ticket office staff have been very helpful. After my initial request for advice I received a detailed email explaining how the issue could be resolved. The staff in the office cannot be thanked enough for their patience.

May 16, 2016
I notice they've updated the website ticket information. If you have other members in your network, any discount for them won't be applied if you renew theirs at the same time. You have to do them individually and via their account.

J

JamieY

Guiri Green":1hhnfrw8 said:
I notice they've updated the website ticket information. If you have other members in your network, any discount for them won't be applied if you renew theirs at the same time. You have to do them individually and via their account.

That’s been there since Monday :thumbup:

May 16, 2016
JamieY":1d8keert said:
Guiri Green":1d8keert said:

That’s been there since Monday :thumbup:

That's a day less since I was, but thanks anyway.

I was very impressed that my new season ticket arrived in the post on Saturday, that's a very quick turnaround by the club, good stuff.

A warning for those who may be similarly affected - it's the same looking batch of season ticket cards as the 2020/21 ones (i.e. not marked as season-specific), so you might need to make sure you have the right one with you, as there are no distinguishing features other than the serial number. :)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Wotton is God":3h5njwph said:
I was very impressed that my new season ticket arrived in the post on Saturday, that's a very quick turnaround by the club, good stuff.

A warning for those who may be similarly affected - it's the same looking batch of season ticket cards as the 2020/21 ones (i.e. not marked as season-specific), so you might need to make sure you have the right one with you, as there are no distinguishing features other than the serial number. :)

I am surprised that new cards are still issued each year, especially if you are staying in the same seat. Maybe this is to come next season (2022-23).

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
What an emotional day yesterday.
It's often said that Argyle fans are one big family.
Well that's certainly true of my Bananabus mates.
They have been so generous and helped me out during this current sticky patch..
True mates, true family. :scarf: :nworthy:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Ray_Stidwell":1ri4zwzh said:
LG, Lovely to read your heart-warming post; Thank you for starting my day with a smile
No worries Ray. Hope your day continues with you smiling a lot more.
I started yesterday by crying my eyes out after receiving the message from one of the lads.
By the end of the afternoon the money was transferred to me and i did try and buy online yesterday evening, but something went wrong, so i'll be phoning the box office this morning. :thumbup:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sorry if I'm being lazy/missing something but I completed my renewal with the finance option, it seemed to complete the purchase and I had a confirmation email from PAFC etc, but I've had nothing at all from the finance company as of yet? Anyone else in the same boat?