SPV 2? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

SPV 2?

A

Anonymous

I heard it was the codename for the new company that is about to purchase PAFC.

I've also heard that the delay is being caused by the mess that Toad created with Mastpoint.

It seems that the 13 other investors are wanting their 10% off him.

Sep 20, 2003
Ian":b1jdab8n said:
I heard it was the codename for the new company that is about to purchase PAFC.

I've also heard that the delay is being caused by the mess that Toad created with Mastpoint.

It seems that the 13 other investors are wanting their 10% off him.

Include Rir Woy in that sentence.

McQ

May 10, 2005
Plymouth
Don't know if it is relevant but SPV is financial term used as a means to an end i.e. purchasing something

'A special purpose vehicle (SPV) or special purpose entity (SPE) is a company that is created solely for a particular financial transaction or series of transactions. It may sometimes be something other than a company, such as a trust. The SPV's debts may, or may not, be raised with recourse to the “real” borrower.

SPVs/SPEs are often used to make a transaction tax efficient by choosing the most favourable tax residence for the vehicle. This is commonly done with eurobonds so that foreign investors do not have to pay withholding taxes in the borrower's country of residence.'

http://moneyterms.co.uk/spvspe/

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
To be fair, from what I have been told Todd and Gardner are doing their best to get the Mastpoint situation sorted out, that may not be in time for the 10am Monday deadlne though.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
SPV2 was the big blue one that Captain Blue drove (sitting backwards via a TC screen for some reason!!). Fired a missile through a door in the front.

"This is the voice of the Mysterons"

B

BBCJohn

khennes_904":210r1fae said:
SPV 2....Anyone see that at Home Park today,what was it,who was driving ???

If you're saying SPV2 was a private registration plate on a car seen at Home Park, that could tie in with something I had previously heard. Very wealthy north-east based philanthropist with those initials, previous strong connections to Peter Reid, currently working alongside a local Plymouth MP on a consultancy project. Could be a punt in the dark, but could be something.

B

BBCJohn

Andy_Blackett":387wiji8 said:
Sir Peter Vardy then!!

Indeed, but I heard that way before the current administration process, and haven't heard anything about it since, so unlikely that he is involved. Although I must say my interest was piqued when I saw the appointment of a new evangelical chaplain at PAFC - it made me instantly think of Vardy again.

Aug 29, 2008
He's a new name on me. Anything to do with the Vardy company that sponsored Sunderland during Peter Reid's time as manager?