SPV 2? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

SPV 2?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Strangely - Special Purpose Vehicle is a financial term regarding salaries and pensions of employees and company assets.

SPV2 could be about Argyle employees agreeing to work for no pay and a halt to their pension payments.

Wires crossed?

Oct 25, 2006
Peverell
PL2 3DQ":3b94oy77 said:
Strangely - Special Purpose Vehicle is a financial term regarding salaries and pensions of employees and company assets.

SPV2 could be about Argyle employees agreeing to work for no pay and a halt to their pension payments.

Wires crossed?

SPVs 1-4 were the bidders' 'codenames' before Guilfoyle began speaking to them.

barnsleyhool":2n5cnqpa said:
PL2 3DQ":2n5cnqpa said:

Wires crossed?

Ah, it all makes sense now, where did you ge that info then Mr Hool???

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
mrrapson":1dyv7gkn said:
barnsleyhool":1dyv7gkn said:
PL2 3DQ":1dyv7gkn said:

Wires crossed?

Ah, it all makes sense now, where did you ge that info then Mr Hool???

The Queen Vic Ma! :lol:

Aug 1, 2006
Plymouth
Maybe Vardy has had a vision from god ..In the same way that Taribo West and Rory Fallon did...

Before joining Argyle, West revealed it was destiny that brought him to Plymouth, he said: 'Three or four days before I came to Plymouth I had a vision. I saw myself playing for a Second Division team in Spain. At first that made me think that Plymouth weren't right for me. Besides, my human nature was telling me that I should be playing for a top division team somewhere. I woke up and I was thinking to myself: 'I don't want to play for a Second Division team'.
West continued: 'Then I realised that God was simply showing me a sign that I would join a Second Division team somewhere. It was the voice of God. The spirit was telling me: 'Taribo, you have to go.'

Read more: http://www.plymouth.vitalfootball.co.uk ... z1I1nwkb3R

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
pauliepaul":v84oxv5g said:
Maybe Vardy has had a vision from god ..In the same way that Taribo West and Rory Fallon did...

Before joining Argyle, West revealed it was destiny that brought him to Plymouth, he said: 'Three or four days before I came to Plymouth I had a vision. I saw myself playing for a Second Division team in Spain. At first that made me think that Plymouth weren't right for me. Besides, my human nature was telling me that I should be playing for a top division team somewhere. I woke up and I was thinking to myself: 'I don't want to play for a Second Division team'.
West continued: 'Then I realised that God was simply showing me a sign that I would join a Second Division team somewhere. It was the voice of God. The spirit was telling me: 'Taribo, you have to go.'

Read more: http://www.plymouth.vitalfootball.co.uk ... z1I1nwkb3R

He's probably still 32 too. :)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
barnsleyhool":nj5vlghs said:
Can we change the title of this thread to SPV4 now?

SPV1 - Brent.
SPV2 - Heaney and co.
SPV3 - London consortium?
SPV4 - PB.