Plymouth and Le Fondre? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth and Le Fondre?

C

charlee

Why are we constantly linked with Adam Le Fondre?

Would love to have him, but why would he come here? And doubt we could even afford him. He would be an ideal player for us in League 2 but never gone to happen.

I just always see his name and Argyle. Is he linked by family? I doubt he would move from Rotheram. Dont understand myself.

Didnt know wether to post on main or here.

G

Green Goblin

What a ridiculous rumor. The Millers want £3M for Le Fondre or something similar. Next season we will probably be in the same division, so maybe the rumors will fade.

C

Cult Of Personality

he is out on contract this year i think and so is liam davis the chesterfield striker

god i hope we get someone with a bit of money as owner unlikely i know but would be nice

Dec 2, 2010
Think you mean Le Fondue as our previous Boardwas full of old dipsticks with revolting cheese dripping off the end of their....

C

charlee

How is this rubbish? Im posting a question. I aint starting the rumour god. Can people not read!

C

Carousel

charlee":34bufdjo said:
How is this rubbish? Im posting a question. I aint starting the rumour god. Can people not read!

Can you supply a link to where we 'are constantly linked' to Le Fondre?

Thanks.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
C

charlee

Its like having a conversation with a bunch on imature kids.

I have seen it in papers, rumours from poeple, and on them stupid sites. But rumours come from somehwere.

When will people grow up!

Mar 2, 2008
drolyag":8x7w0d6d said:
charlee":8x7w0d6d said:
Its like having a conversation with a bunch on imature kids.

I have seen it in papers, rumours from poeple, and on them stupid sites. But rumours come from somehwere.

When will people grow up!

Can I please be the first to congratulate you on your extraordinary sense of self-awareness?

Seconded.

May 21, 2010
taunton
Theres more important things going on at Argyle then being linked to La Flounder Charlee, i mean we still havnt heard about next seasons new away shirt :lol: