Plymouth and Le Fondre? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth and Le Fondre?

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
taunton pilgrim":1w32jjcm said:
Theres more important things going on at Argyle then being linked to La Flounder Charlee, i mean we still havnt heard about next seasons new away shirt :lol:

What is wrong with you ................ for christ sake all you can think about at this time is the new away shirt .................... I dont think you understand the real problem we have to face ...................... How can we get rid of Gingsters pasties and get Ivor Dewdneys in instead ................... come on mate lets get things in perspective :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Apr 15, 2008
London
charlee":3ijcuk81 said:
Its like having a conversation with a bunch on imature kids.

I have seen it in papers, rumours from poeple, and on them stupid sites. But rumours come from somehwere.

When will people grow up!

Which papers are these? The Beano?

:lol:

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
charlee":3q71d4vp said:

I have seen it in papers, rumours from poeple, and on them stupid sites. But rumours come from somehwere.

Post a link of it then and then we might start believing this utter rubbish :) :)

C

charlee

crownhillpilgrim":2fql9346 said:
charlee":2fql9346 said:

Which papers are these? The Beano?

:lol:

Arent the beano and the Hearald the same thing? :p

G

Green Goblin

Dream start for caretaker manager Andy Liddell at Rotherham. 6-0 against Lincoln away and Le Fondre was not in the starting eleven.