summerfields wag spouting off again | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

summerfields wag spouting off again

G

greenblood79

Not being funny but Ridsdale etc saying there'll be no club if 100%of wages owed r paid,don't give a crap if club goes bust,pay what's owed!

getting tedious now

greenblood79":6enfncyj said:
Not being funny but Ridsdale etc saying there'll be no club if 100%of wages owed r paid,don't give a crap if club goes bust,pay what's owed!

getting tedious now

On twitter I assume?

With her massive public profile, her witterings are about as effective as clapping with one hand.

L

lostinleeds

Its not exactly surprising that she's upset though is it.

G

GreenArmy1986

don't care about the club going bust the same club that has giving her and her so called footballer boyfriend a nice living and life what a spoilt little brat.

Jul 13, 2009
Perhaps 'don't give a crap if club goes bust, pay what's owed' wasn't the best of ways of putting it, but can understand her frustration. Feelings are running high.

1) The club should pay EVERYONE what they owe regardless of what anyone thinks.
2) I liked Luke as a player, he has enough about him to have a good career but he's 23 & played around 100 games in 6 years as a pro. He needs to find a club and get playing some games.
3) Who gives a poo what some bimbo thinks. Talk about hair or shopping luv, maybe even shoes. Better still, get a job and stop posting pointless drivel on the internet.
4) why is anyone following her? she dates a footballer, so what?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Devonportender":36kg4j55 said:
2) I liked Luke as a player, he has enough about him to have a good career but he's 23 & played around 100 games in 6 years as a pro. He needs to find a club and get playing some games.
3) Who gives a cack what some bimbo thinks. Talk about hair or shopping luv, maybe even shoes. Better still, get a job and stop posting pointless drivel on the internet.
800 footballers out of work this summer one of whom is is Luke Summerfield.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Remember we are talking about a PASOTIITE

B

Blondie

Devonportender":3spgbrul said:
3) Who gives a cack what some bimbo thinks. Talk about hair or shopping luv, maybe even shoes. Better still, get a job and stop posting pointless drivel on the internet.

I particularly like point 3- clearly you've been watching too many episodes of "Footballers Wives". I have a great job thank you :)
I apologise if my tweets offended anyone- perhaps the wrong choice of words I admit, however as you can imagine tensions are running high with regards to the club. All we want is for the staff, players and anyone else to get what they are owed and entitled too.

A

Anonymous

greenblood79 strikes again. :roll:

Don't you just love the internet?

Apr 15, 2008
London
Devonportender":2xokynrd said:

1) Agreed
2) Agreed
3) Don't be such a cock, Devonportender
4) Well, she's obviously got you all riled up.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
If your employer didn't pay you for about 6 months how would you feel?

I doubt you'd take it in your stride and say "ah well, let's brush it to one side". You'd probably have left your job!

Dave Stoneman

♣️ SWAG Member
May 26, 2009
Ystrad Mynach
Mario":1d79xn92 said:
If your employer didn't pay you for about 6 months how would you feel?

I doubt you'd take it in your stride and say "ah well, let's brush it to one side". You'd probably have left your job!

Yes, and I would have taken my wag with me.

fishing-fishing-fish-water-smiley-emoticon-000714-large.gif