summerfields wag spouting off again | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

summerfields wag spouting off again

H

Half-Time-Pasty

How are the players any different to the 'staff'? We're all clambering for the staff to be paid in full, the players deserve the same.

Mar 7, 2009
Devonportender":3h0ru0a2 said:
fishing-fishing-fish-water-smiley-emoticon-000714-large.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dec 3, 2005
Blondie":z1r690h5 said:
Devonportender":z1r690h5 said:
1) The club should pay EVERYONE what they owe regardless of what anyone thinks.
2) I liked Luke as a player, he has enough about him to have a good career but he's 23 & played around 100 games in 6 years as a pro. He needs to find a club and get playing some games.
3) Who gives a cack what some bimbo thinks. Talk about hair or shopping luv, maybe even shoes. Better still, get a job and stop posting pointless drivel on the internet.
4) why is anyone following her? she dates a footballer, so what?

I particularly like point 3- clearly you've been watching too many episodes of "Footballers Wives". I have a great job thank you :)
I apologise if my tweets offended anyone- perhaps the wrong choice of words I admit, however as you can imagine tensions are running high with regards to the club. All we want is for the staff, players and anyone else to get what they are owed and entitled too.

Well said young lady :appl:

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
djg145":f2ry8gnw said:
Blondie":f2ry8gnw said:
Devonportender":f2ry8gnw said:
2) I liked Luke as a player, he has enough about him to have a good career but he's 23 & played around 100 games in 6 years as a pro. He needs to find a club and get playing some games.
3) Who gives a cack what some bimbo thinks. Talk about hair or shopping luv, maybe even shoes. Better still, get a job and stop posting pointless drivel on the internet.

I particularly like point 3- clearly you've been watching too many episodes of "Footballers Wives". I have a great job thank you :)
I apologise if my tweets offended anyone- perhaps the wrong choice of words I admit, however as you can imagine tensions are running high with regards to the club. All we want is for the staff, players and anyone else to get what they are owed and entitled too.

#patronisingoldgit

T

Tim Chown

Devonportender":3mke9di9 said:

If we could do that we wouldn't be in administration. :(

Luke ought to be able to get into at least a League 2 squad, and probably League 1.

Aug 7, 2010
djg145":eocutvu3 said:
Blondie":eocutvu3 said:
Devonportender":eocutvu3 said:

Yep I agree, still, saying that you
"don't give a crap if club goes bust"
is out of order though.